Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Cincy laying a big number but they've been playing some good ball

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Central mich at +8.5 is worth a look. Not sure how tough their schedule has been though at 10-1 record

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Arky +3 at georgia looks decent. I think arkansas is top 3 in sec

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Nova may struggle at st johns

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Might be a nice spot to fade pitt. BC has a decent squad. Hanlon is a baller.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Give me okie state + the pts at iowa state... without further looking into it. No team with shit defense like the cycs should be laying 8.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

I think auburn is trash. So vandy laying 7 may not be a bad number.

Lincoln Scofield
    Lincoln Scofield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    I'm an LSU guy...without a doubt Arkansas is top 3 in the SEC, but I'd say Georgia is the other. Who do you have as your other?

Heandog
    Heandog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

I like providence tonight two evenly matched teams both sitting at11-4 ,PC beat them twice last year . Kris Dunn should be able to contain Kellen Dunham tonight and pc has the better scorers all around. Butlers Alex Barlow plays great defense also but I think Pc has the better players and 6 pts is a lot of pts I grabbed them getting 6 1/2 bought the hook
    Last edited by Heandog; 01-06-15 at 08:32 AM. Reason: spelling

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln Scofield View Post
    I'm an LSU guy...without a doubt Arkansas is top 3 in the SEC, but I'd say Georgia is the other. Who do you have as your other?
    Id say kentucky, arky, and then theres a few... UGA, South car... ole miss is decent.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Id say kentucky, arky, and then theres a few... UGA, South car... ole miss is decent.
    Oh and LSU is decent

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

.. i dont think razorbacks press is nearly as intimidating away from their house, uga has a point that can handle it, as a team they pretty good at limiting turnovers, when this turns into a half court gm uga will be able to get good looks inside and play the much stronger half court d.. i think it uga or nothing here

2daBank

Nova may struggle at st johns
    is jordan back? i dont even know what he was out for, pretty sure i saw personal not a injury.. not that he the best player in the world but w/o him their depth is zilch.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Heandog View Post
    I like providence tonight two evenly matched teams both sitting at11-4 ,PC beat them twice last year . Kris Dunn should be able to contain Kellen Dunham tonight and pc has the better scorers all around. Butlers Alex Barlow plays great defense also but I think Pc has the better players and 6 pts is a lot of pts I grabbed them getting 6 1/2 bought the hook
    i think i agree, i wouldnt lay the points anyways.. think it fair to say butler is much improved over last years team that lost twice to provo tho..

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    is jordan back? i dont even know what he was out for, pretty sure i saw personal not a injury.. not that he the best player in the world but w/o him their depth is zilch.
    Yes sir he is back

Heandog
    Heandog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

according to ESPN Jordan will play tonight

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

With St Johns... i just yhink it was impressive to see what seton hall could do on offensive and defense against nova. They didnt have to rely on the 3 (which st johns struggles with). They were able to get to the rim and finish (st johns strength) and they were able to force TOs and play splid defense (st johns strength).

I know it's one game. But i think nova showed their weaknesses a little.

2daBank

Give me okie state + the pts at iowa state... without further looking into it. No team with shit defense like the cycs should be laying 8.
    isu has beaten iowa, bama, arky, and ga st all by double digits. their offense can be that good and doubly so in their building.. as you prob know okie lite scares me, they jack way too many treys and nobody is really connecting at a good clip, including forte. if they throwing up bricks like they did vs kst (against most teams for that matter) they could easily get run out of the gym..

2daBank

with jordan playing i agree. i think johnnies too physically tough for nova honestly..

2daBank

With St Johns... i just yhink it was impressive to see what seton hall could do on offensive and defense against nova. They didnt have to rely on the 3 (which st johns struggles with). They were able to get to the rim and finish (st johns strength) and they were able to force TOs and play splid defense (st johns strength).

I know it's one game. But i think nova showed their weaknesses a little.
    im not sure that a great comparison, other than the fact exactly it one gm, also think sh offense is quite a bit better than johnnies.. i do agree with you tho, i probably wouldnt have touched at open number but with nova steaming up the points getting more tempting for sure..

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

isu has beaten iowa, bama, arky, and ga st all by double digits. their offense can be that good and doubly so in their building.. as you prob know okie lite scares me, they jack way too many treys and nobody is really connecting at a good clip, including forte. if they throwing up bricks like they did vs kst (against most teams for that matter) they could easily get run out of the gym..
    Youre right. I wasnt too impressed with their performance against mizzou.

And this line reminds me of indy last night... same circumstances too.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

im not sure that a great comparison, other than the fact exactly it one gm, also think sh offense is quite a bit better than johnnies.. i do agree with you tho, i probably wouldnt have touched at open number but with nova steaming up the points getting more tempting for sure..
    Wasnt trying to compare seton hall and johnnies as teams. I just like the fact that what seton hall was able to do against nova is all things st johns does well.

2daBank

Wasnt trying to compare seton hall and johnnies as teams. I just like the fact that what seton hall was able to do against nova is all things st johns does well.
    gotcha, just threw me off a little when you said sh exposed nova.. i think in fairness even tho sh did beat nova from inside you gotta consider that nova at least had to respect hall from the perimeter, opposed to this gm where if im playing johnnies im packing it in with a zone and forcing them to shoot.. i know it sounds like i disagree with the play and i really dont,, just playing devils advocate a little bit.. at end of the day like i said i think johnnies toughness will go a long way in this one..

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

gotcha, just threw me off a little when you said sh exposed nova.. i think in fairness even tho sh did beat nova from inside you gotta consider that nova at least had to respect hall from the perimeter, opposed to this gm where if im playing johnnies im packing it in with a zone and forcing them to shoot.. i know it sounds like i disagree with the play and i really dont,, just playing devils advocate a little bit.. at end of the day like i said i think johnnies toughness will go a long way in this one..
    Youre exactly right...
    Probably zone it up and force shots. So hopefully johnnies can get inside that zone and create and hopefully knock down a decent % (asking alot) lol. But i think in tgis game taking tge pts is the right way to go.

mymarley
    Update your status
    mymarley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1145

Jordan was out cause his grandmother died. No injury.

2daBank

ill probably have to pass on provo.. really missed the boat on that one.. prob only way i touch them now is either if it goes back up (which i doubt), or i decide i like provo to win and play the ml..i dunno, hate missing good number..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by mymarley View Post
    Jordan was out cause his grandmother died. No injury.
    yea i knew it was for personal reasons, just didnt know what they were. thanx.

2daBank

Youre exactly right...
    Probably zone it up and force shots. So hopefully johnnies can get inside that zone and create and hopefully knock down a decent % (asking alot) lol. But i think in tgis game taking tge pts is the right way to go.
    it be nice if johnnies crashed the offensive boards a little more, i dont entirely trust their offense to get good shots against a strong d which nova has.. lets just say that the steam on nova makes sense to me but at same time it making st johns playable.

2daBank

i think the tide has started to turn on these ranked road dogs cashing like crazy,, of late i can recall several of the unranked favs winning, think that prob continues tonight with minny and uga knocking off arky and osu..

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Like providence as a team a lot but I don't think I can back them here unless the line creeps up a bit. 0-3 on the road

2daBank

im going ahead and playing uga-3 while i still can get it,, have a feeling it might tick up another point or so..

Yons18
    Yons18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1760

Akron (-5) over Western Michigan.
    Last edited by Yons18; 01-06-15 at 09:13 AM.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    Like providence as a team a lot but I don't think I can back them here unless the line creeps up a bit. 0-3 on the road
    yea i think im passing where it currently sits.. i kinda give them a pass for their 1st 2 road losses, well 1 a pass cause it a gm everyone in America is gonna lose at uk, then the next one came right after the uk gm and kinda think they were still reeling from the last 10 min of the uk gm. actually heard cooley say something to the effect that uk beat them twice, lol.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Yons18 View Post
    Troy (-5) over Western Michigan.
    i dont even see that gm on the board homie..rotation number? you mean akron maybe?

1234 ... Last