JBasketballjr
    JBasketballjr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 562

Monday MONEY NCAAB!

West Virginia @ Texas Tech
    Recommendation: West Virginia -5.5
    The Mountaineers head down to take on Texas Tech Monday night in a contest that won’t be as close as the odds makers think. West Virginia has been rolling pretty much all season. They’re coming off of an 11 point victory against a very impressive TCU squad Saturday. The Mountaineers are ranked 22nd in overall scoring, and much of that has to do with how well they attack the offensive glass. West Virginia ranks 1st in the nation in offensive rebounding. This obviously leads to a higher output of scoring due to second chance opportunities. I’ve been very impressed from what I’ve seen out of WV’s defense as well. Bob Huggins has his team playing great on ball pressure (often full court) and as a result, their forcing a lot of turnovers. Juwan Staten is a little banged up but WV has plenty of talent to cover this number.
    Texas Tech is coming off a loss to rival Texas Saturday, a game in which they were outrebounded by a wide margin. The Red Raiders rank near the middle of the pack in pretty much every statistical category. Their schedule has been middle of the road. One thing the Raiders have an awful time at is shooting the long ball. Tech averages just 4.7 3 pointers per game which is ranked 300th in the country. Even on the road, this line looks a little low to me. Take West Virginia.

NeedAWin2442
    NeedAWin2442's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Staten isn't banged up...he is sick...still probable to play. I think vegas gets back at WVU for them blowing out TCU.

labones00
    Bo knows your sister
    labones00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3717

Quote Originally Posted by NeedAWin2442 View Post
    Staten isn't banged up...he is sick...still probable to play. I think vegas gets back at WVU for them blowing out TCU.
    I'm starting to learn you have a lot of theories lol. So you are taking a crappy Texas tech team and the points?

NeedAWin2442

No...I am laying off of this game. maybe take it at halftime even though that doesn't count towards my rollover (ugh)

betmayor sucks

labones00
    Bo knows your sister
    labones00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3717

Quote Originally Posted by NeedAWin2442 View Post
    No...I am laying off of this game. maybe take it at halftime even though that doesn't count towards my rollover (ugh)

betmayor sucks
    I saw you posted WVA as one of your plays for today....

Copied from your post....

Elon + 3
    Indiana + 9
    WVU -6 (risky)
    ND + 8
    Over 47
    Drexel + 6

COFC being favored 3.5 points is confusing to me.

Looking for some opinions.

NeedAWin2442

CMON MAN HAHA...once again those are not my picks....READ THE BOTTOM IT SAYS LOOKING FOR SOME OPINIONS....and you even make my point more by showing I said RISKY.