THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    is this neb 1st gm back from the islands? i used to have a thing bout fading teams 1st gm back from hawaii, havnt kept track of it in a while tho.
    Yes it is

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    Yes it is
    like hoosiers wernt tempting enough already..seems like too much offense for the offensively challenged huskers..

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

like hoosiers wernt tempting enough already..seems like too much offense for the offensively challenged huskers..
    Yes sir i hit already. Got bad line at 3 but its ok

2daBank

Yes sir i hit already. Got bad line at 3 but its ok
    i think they win outright so number shouldnt matter..

2daBank

pace is good in the purdue gm. just need these assholes to make shots.

2daBank

3rd road tilt in a row the only thing i dont like bout northeastern.. has been a week since their last gm tho so dunno if it as big a deal? hate backing teams on their 3rd roadie tho..

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

3rd road tilt in a row the only thing i dont like bout northeastern.. has been a week since their last gm tho so dunno if it as big a deal? hate backing teams on their 3rd roadie tho..
    True... but i think its a big look ahead game for the spiders. I like NE as a team.

2daBank

True... but i think its a big look ahead game for the spiders. I like NE as a team.
    they solid, they turn it over a little too much for my taste and dont get to the charity stripe enough. other than that they ok..

2daBank

uga+140..screw the 3 points, vastly superior team here.. kst schedule been a joke and majority of their 7 wins have came against bottom feeders. kst turns it over too much, fouls too much, and allow teams to shoot 51% from inside the arc.. not a good recipe against the dawgs who pound it inside and draw a lot of fouls.. yea kst not a easy place to play but i dont think the home court is enough to warrant them being favs..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Do you like Providence -5, Bank?

Also tempted to do a Providence/Wyoming ML parlay.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

NEastern hasnt shown up yet. Hopefully they kick it up a notch 2nd half. But playing from behind isnt really their thing.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Do you like Providence -5, Bank?

Also tempted to do a Providence/Wyoming ML parlay.
    yea im a big fan of what provo doing, seems i bet them practically every gm.. they waxed creighton at home last season and beat them in the big east tourney. think it fair to say provo is improved since then and creighton not so much.. im def on provo..

2daBank

i wanna take gm vs okla mostly cause i think okla is tremendously overrated, think ill just pass tho cause okla has waxed the teams they should..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

yea im a big fan of what provo doing, seems i bet them practically every gm.. they waxed creighton at home last season and beat them in the big east tourney. think it fair to say provo is improved since then and creighton not so much.. im def on provo..
    I have this game capped at -7. Trying to figure out why it's -5 and the ML is dropping.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

I love provi too.
    juat a very balanced team. Henton is a star but those guards are fukkin impressive. Creighton is overrated.

2daBank

hoosiers+4..another gm where i think the better team is catching points. neb 1st gm back from the islands where i didnt think they showed all that great. huskers already have several home losses on their resume to teams far less talented than indy and really no impressive wins..1st true road gm for indy which isnt something i like, especially this late in the season. bottom line here is hoosiers can score on anyone and i just dont trust neb to put the ball thru the hoop.

2daBank

im gonna need a ot (or 2) to get this over in purdue, neither team can make layups, or mfin fts! seems like the pace been quick enough all gm, nobody knocking down shots tho

2daBank

should have probably played kst 2nd half and tried for the middle but god they are awful, hopefully uga can make some shots and run them out of the gym..

2daBank

hoosiers+4..another gm where i think the better team is catching points. neb 1st gm back from the islands where i didnt think they showed all that great. huskers already have several home losses on their resume to teams far less talented than indy and really no impressive wins..1st true road gm for indy which isnt something i like, especially this late in the season. bottom line here is hoosiers can score on anyone and i just dont trust neb to put the ball thru the hoop.
    gimme some of the ml at +155 as well..

2daBank

anyone have any thoughts on last bowl gm of day? looks like im gonna hit over in zona/boise so might as well let the unexpected money ride on the last 1.. wanna say gtech but always worry they not as good when teams have time to prepare for the option,, been a pretty good move fading the sec for the most part this yr??? i dunno, hard to say sip st is real jacked up to be here when they were so close to playing in the playoffs..

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

I have this game capped at -7. Trying to figure out why it's -5 and the ML is dropping.
    I agree. Line looks fishy but don't see why Providence doesn't blow them out. Creighton is garbo this year.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

anyone have any thoughts on last bowl gm of day? looks like im gonna hit over in zona/boise so might as well let the unexpected money ride on the last 1.. wanna say gtech but always worry they not as good when teams have time to prepare for the option,, been a pretty good move fading the sec for the most part this yr??? i dunno, hard to say sip st is real jacked up to be here when they were so close to playing in the playoffs..
    GT would've been a good bet at +7. Now, not so sure.

Like you said, GT tends to struggle in bowl games. If their opponents do their homework, they're usually ready for the triple option.

2daBank

i made it 8-9,, trying to figure out wtf linemakers thinking with some of these lines this season been a exercise in futility..

2daBank

GT would've been a good bet at +7. Now, not so sure.

Like you said, GT tends to struggle in bowl games. If their opponents do their homework, they're usually ready for the triple option.
    yea and sip st certainly has the horses on defense to shut it down i would think.. it more about motivation than anything. did they really wanna put the work in to stop the option when their season ended how it did? not exactly a glamorous task defending that shit.. hard to say, wouldnt even bother if i wsnt gonna hit this over (which maybe i still wont)..

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

i made it 8-9,, trying to figure out wtf linemakers thinking with some of these lines this season been a exercise in futility..
    Providence should win by 15 but let's not b too cocky.. lol.. i am afraid of that.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Providence should win by 15 but let's not b too cocky.. lol.. i am afraid of that.
    me cocky? naw.. just saying some of the lines they have set this year been down right retarded, some way more off than this gm..hell look at terps gms, explain to me how they continue to be dogs to lessor competition? very large dogs at that!!! to a lessor extent wtf were they thinking making kst favs today? have they seen them play? clearly not. i made uga small favs yet i got +130 on them to win (still lots of gm, they could lose, line was still wrong imo). dont get me wrong im grateful, all im saying is trying to understand some of these lines or letting them confuse you would have you passing up a lot of good money..

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

GT is gonna get spanked....Look at my avatar and name?

SPANKED!!!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    GT is gonna get spanked....Look at my avatar and name?

SPANKED!!!!
    you are actually who i was hoping to hear from when i posted that buddy.. sip st it is...

2daBank

someone explain why the gtown/xavier total dropping like it is? kids drinking before the gm or something?? i made it slightly higher than the open

GT21Megatron

you are actually who i was hoping to hear from when i posted that buddy.. sip st it is...
    Those line shifts are to throw the public off. Nothing more. GT can't win bowl games when teams have time to prepare. The only bowl Johnson has won was when we were below .500 and played a USC team who was going through the coaching change and didn't want to be there after being pre-season #1. They showed up to the banquet late, the dinner late and wanted no part of even being there. We lost to UNC this year for Christ sakes....Dan Mullen is a good coach and after watching Ole Miss get destroyed earlier I think they come out and lay the wood tonight. We're just not a good football team especially on defense. Let's not forget we sorta blew that game against FSU so where are their heads. We haven't seen a defense even in the same zip code as Mississippi State this year except for maybe CLEMSON and we struggled on offense mightly that game and it was at home....That's my 2 cents. I'm playing Mississippi State and pretty big.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Richmond going down at home to Northeastern.
    Those scrubs were up 35-23 at half.
    typical brainless punks.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

NEastern spread and ML bang.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Mannnn i wanted smu so bad. USF is fade material.

GT21Megatron

Man I really don't get the love for Providence? Am I missing something here? THam loves them for some reason and I don't understand......The coach is a retard

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Man I really don't get the love for Providence? Am I missing something here? THam loves them for some reason and I don't understand......The coach is a retard
    I have loved them for a couple years... had tgeir ML last yr in tourney when they shouldve beat UNC

First 123456 Last