CL Smooth
    CL Smooth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

Rutgers today? Rutgers! +10

Rutgers @ Seton Hall today. As a SHU grad and fan, this game scares me. I like Rugers here +10.

Home court is irrelevant in this matchup, historically, as are the quality of the teams when they play against each other. Seton Hall is better, but after getting blown out by St Peter's RU rebounded with wins @ Clemson and Vandy on a neutral court. Played UVA tough before getting blown out in the 2nd half. Eddie Jordan will try to drag this game into the mud. SHU wins 60-53.

Think this line is a couple points off.

labones00
    Bo knows your sister
    labones00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3717

Quote Originally Posted by CL Smooth View Post
    Rutgers @ Seton Hall today. As a SHU grad and fan, this game scares me. I like Rugers here +10.

Home court is irrelevant in this matchup, historically, as are the quality of the teams when they play against each other. Seton Hall is better, but after getting blown out by St Peter's RU rebounded with wins @ Clemson and Vandy on a neutral court. Played UVA tough before getting blown out in the 2nd half. Eddie Jordan will try to drag this game into the mud. SHU wins 60-53.

Think this line is a couple points off.
    I agree this game is a couple points off, but in the other direction lol. I have Seton Hall -12 or -13 BOL to ya

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

I was looking into this.
    This game is historically close. I don't think it's been more than a 10 pt game more than about 5 times... scary.

labones00
    Bo knows your sister
    labones00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3717

Rutgers is TERRIBLE

CL Smooth
    CL Smooth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

wow, labones. I could not have been more off. Hope you pounded the Hall. Good call by you.