Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Villanova vs VCU

Anyone playing this game

I leaning with VCU

I personally think Nova is not a great defensive team, this will be thier downfall again this year
    they're loaded on offense

iHateBetting12
    iHateBetting12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4779

Im on VCU but waiting to see line movement before I pull the trigger

Bet10Heinekens

decided to take the Rams ml +110

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

I like vcu

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

im on nova.. they have the guards to handle the press, handle the press beat vcu.. like the over as well.. gl everyone

KRIT

Yeah I'm passing. Line moved to 2. And Bank is right, Nova does take care of the ball and can beat the press. No doubt Shaka > Jay Wright.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Yeah I'm passing. Line moved to 2. And Bank is right, Nova does take care of the ball and can beat the press. No doubt Shaka > Jay Wright.
    certainly no argument there..vcu one of my fav teams and nova on the far other end as a team i like to fade quite a bit as they poorly coached and kinda soft.. they brought back a ton of experience and ball handlers tho, which is basically the recipe to beat vcu as they a different team when they not forcing turnovers or at worst speeding teams up. neither should be a issue for nova as they play fast anyways and take care of the rock. best way i can say it is while i think vcu a better team i think they just tailor made for nova, if that makes any sense.. i would think the over is good as well, id expect them both to be into the 80s or very close to it..

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    certainly no argument there..vcu one of my fav teams and nova on the far other end as a team i like to fade quite a bit as they poorly coached and kinda soft.. they brought back a ton of experience and ball handlers tho, which is basically the recipe to beat vcu as they a different team when they not forcing turnovers or at worst speeding teams up. neither should be a issue for nova as they play fast anyways and take care of the rock. best way i can say it is while i think vcu a better team i think they just tailor made for nova, if that makes any sense.. i would think the over is good as well, id expect them both to be into the 80s or very close to it..
    Completely agree. VCU games are pretty easy to cap. If a team is shaky with the guards, take VCU. One of my bigger plays ever was when Michigan faced VCU in the NCAA tourney when they had Trey Burke, Hardaway and all those other ball handlers. And of course Michigan blew them out.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Great write up bank, couldn't have said it better myself

2daBank

Completely agree. VCU games are pretty easy to cap. If a team is shaky with the guards, take VCU. One of my bigger plays ever was when Michigan faced VCU in the NCAA tourney when they had Trey Burke, Hardaway and all those other ball handlers. And of course Michigan blew them out.
    so glad ncaa hoops is back,, love turkey week with all these tourneys!! speaking of michigan what you think bout that gm? lean to playing ducks ml just cause think it much more of a coin flip than +180 suggest..

KRIT

so glad ncaa hoops is back,, love turkey week with all these tourneys!! speaking of michigan what you think bout that gm? lean to playing ducks ml just cause think it much more of a coin flip than +180 suggest..
    Take the points or pass imo. Both teams are way down from last year. Oregon lost a lot to graduation and the rape case dismissal. Joseph Young alone should be able to keep the game close.

2daBank

Take the points or pass imo. Both teams are way down from last year. Oregon lost a lot to graduation and the rape case dismissal. Joseph Young alone should be able to keep the game close.
    seems like a 3 point contest with how well both shoot'em and how piss poorly they both are at defending..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    Great write up bank, couldn't have said it better myself
    lets hope it holds true.. tight gm so far..

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

And the wheels came off

Bet10Heinekens

Good win Nova backers

total misread by me

I need to stop posting threads in the NCAA forum, every single one turn out to be a loser