GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

GiveMeaBJ Wednesday Plays (25-20) (55.5% +6.32 Units)

Lost my 10 unit play Saturday but still managed to lose just 2.2 units on the day.

Wright State +11.5 (-110 Bookmaker) to win 2 Units
    Like Wright State here. Very solid team that gets no love due to their conference. This is purely a value play for me as the line looks like Wright St a bit undervalued while Mississippi St overvalued due to their recent games where they looked like a Final 4 team. The bottom line is the team isn't as good as it played against a few bad teams. Wright St keeps it close enough here.

Richmond +4 (-110 TheGreek) to win 3 Units
    South Carolina a two man show led by Downey. They want to run and will run often although Richmond has been very good with limited fast break opps against a few teams that love to run. I think they can keep South Carolina tamed here and win this game which is a huge win for their tournament resume. Richmond has two great guards and get a 3rd key player in Geriot who was injured last year. Expecting big stuff from Richmond this year, veteran team knows how to play defense. South Car gets undisciplined at time and if they play a bit sloppy they can be exploited. Love Richmond but hate going against Downey. Playing the value here.

Ohio -1 (-110 TheGreek) to win 2 Units
    Big fan of backing undervalued MAC teams at home. Ohio played Tulsa very well losing by just one. Tulsa is a good team this year and is right at the top of C-USA. Ill St hasn't played anyone yet and are a different team on the road. Just second road game here and I don't think they will handle it well. Also they are just 1-4 against the spread and have been no less then -8 yet this year. They pick up second loss here.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Richmond and Ohio