DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

when your back is against the wall.

Guys and ladies, Lets face it we have all been there. "THERE" is one step deeper into the shit where your mind tells you you can do it, if not you'll figure it out, perhaps sell your favorite collection,or perhaps go see your man and make arrangements. Well if you have been there you know the feeling. The only problem is your abilitys are wanning, your confidence is gone you start making calls trying to get your buddies input, only problem is there not taking you serious because they are watching the action but not betting this year.You need someone who takes this shit serious your down 5 dimes with a Monday nite game they happen to be two teams that you see maybe once every few years. Sweat and that clammy feeling comes to visit along with the need to either full your stomach or empty it. Usually the next step is to visit your dead relatives and friends, you become a deal maker, you tell them you need a sign .I don't know about you ,but I start looking at number plates. Perhaps if a New York Team is playing the Pats and one of the plates have a number I can relate to ,or a favorite number for me its 784 it could be any one of the combinations if I see them on a New York plate I am on the Jets or Giants even though I am a Pats fan that coincidence trumps everything. Last week I was in the hospital a nun was visiting all the patients I struck up a conversation with her.The Pats were playing Miami,I was tired having a so so weekend, what an opportunity purewhite clean energy this was a lucky break. Hello sister may I ask you a question of course my son she stated, sister do you prefer oranges or apples she thought and said apples are good this time of the year,but oranges are tasty and I love orange juice, I'm listening but not really I started thinking of whose out for Miami and what the number was. As soon as she finished in the room with me, and my roomate Joe by the way a sweet heart of a guy he was 94. I called my guy doubled down what a blessing. Before she came in I was down to calling a few guys trying to find out who ended up with a better year in 1994 the Pats or the dolphins.Well the rest is history. I came back that Monday loaded with confidence hit the under with Pitt and Baltimore, and then heres when I love to put my foot on my guys throat I new Pitt needed this game real bad and also there defensive star was out , imagine a superbowl winner last year ,and they have one player out and they have lost the last three or four games what a joke ,well anyhow I buried my guy without using a shovel!!!Before I sign out the point of the posting was to try to find a couple of shinnig stars,Im new to this, and would you run a few of the pretty reliable guys that can help out when there are no nuns around ha.ha. This goes without saying I have been doing this since I was 15 in high school I am almost 60 so I have many yrs experience and I have lasted with every year a winning season in the three major sports thanks and I have dozens of good stories.Good luck this Saturday. I havent checked the weather ,but I am leaning to the ususal suspects in the Army Navy game , Navy and the over, good luck.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

sorry I couldn't get down on the over anyway I got down on 14 so it was a push I hope people got down on 13 and a half. remember always piss on your bookie.