sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper
    sweetpete57@'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Unknown Capper's Hoops Picks Sat. 12/12 (+16.94 units YTD)

YTD 71-69-3 +16.94 Units

I hate making picks the night before, but it's now or never. Saturday's picks...

2.5 Units
    Kentucky -9 @ Indiana
    Hmmm. I guess IU's upset of Pitt gives us this line value. Simply put though, these two teams are on different levels.

1.5 Units
    UNLV -2 vs. Kansas St.
    KSUs first true away game, and UNLV has already proven themselves as a dominant home team

DENVER +9 @ Portland
    Denver is the best team that nobody knows anything about

1 Unit
    Washington +2 vs. G'Town
    This will be the Huskies breakout game. G'Town has overachieved a bit thus far.

Kansas -21.5 vs. LaSalle
    I'm pretty much going to bet on Kansas every game until they give me a reason not to.

Memphis -14.5 @ Ark-LR
    Not a true away game, but it shouldn't matter anyway. Memphis is far superior.

Oregon St. +7 @ Nebraska
    Not a strong pick, but I have a felling the Beavers will surprise people a few times this year.

TCU +10 @ Wichita St.
    I've been touting TCU all year, and even though they fizzled out vs. Tx Tech, they are still an underrated team.

BYU -6.5 @ Fresno St.
    Fresno blows, and BYU will want to re-establish confidence on the road after the USU loss.

Arizona +7.5 @ SDSU
    This just seems like too many points for an unproven SDS team to be giving a potentially dangerous team like 'Zona.

Tx A&M +1 vs. New Mexico
    Lobos toughest test yet, and I don;t trust them away from The Pit vs. a quality Big 12 team like the Aggies.
    Good Luck U.C. Nation

awholelottalumps
    awholelottalumps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

If Kentucky avoids a letdown they should cover here.UNLV is pretty tough and I would side with them here.Portland seems to forgot they beat two ranked teams earlier this year,but there playing bad at the moment.Memphis should roll and maybe Kansas as well.New Mexico is way overdue to taste defeat and vs TX A&M who is ranked should do just that LOSE!!!Fresno looked good their last game vs SD,but BYU is a step up in class.No opinion on the others.Good luck to you and all of us as this stuff isn't easy.

awholelottalumps
    awholelottalumps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Unknown comic rules!!!

Fastwrx9
    Fastwrx9's Avatar Become A Pro!

Plays Look pretty solid.

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11165

A big card for Saturday. Good luck with the plays sir.

sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper

Quote Originally Posted by awholelottalumps View Post
    If Kentucky avoids a letdown they should cover here.UNLV is pretty tough and I would side with them here.Portland seems to forgot they beat two ranked teams earlier this year,but there playing bad at the moment.Memphis should roll and maybe Kansas as well.New Mexico is way overdue to taste defeat and vs TX A&M who is ranked should do just that LOSE!!!Fresno looked good their last game vs SD,but BYU is a step up in class.No opinion on the others.Good luck to you and all of us as this stuff isn't easy.
    Touche. That's why i try never to over-analyze. This stuff really ain't easy.

sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper

Kentucky scared us a bit, but that was a pretty easy cover as expected. Should have bet more on that one

sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper

Win it one day, give it back the next. How the hell did BYU blow the cover?!?!?

YTD 75-76-23 +11.44 Units

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14485

fresno wing and a prayer shot for the backdoor