Fastwrx9
    Fastwrx9's Avatar Become A Pro!

Texas A&M is Good Play tomorrow!!!!

Texas A&M at -12 is a good play vs. North Texas. They will blow this team off the court and with the line on North Texas at +105 getting 12 sounds like a sucker bet to me. They want you to take the points and Texas A&M is at -112 so think about it Texas A&M is the right play here. Well good luck to all and hope everyone wins!!!

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

I'm in ... Just placed it for 100.. COMON

lcf
    lcf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 650

I'm in too!

ScreaminPain
    ScreaminPain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3172

In early season games like this, a “backdoor” cover is always a concern. Some coaches don’t mind running up the score, while others defer to etiquette and will call “off the dogs” if things get too far out of hand. I can’t find any indication that these 2 coaches are “fishing buddies”, so I’m using the assumption that A&M will play to their potential for the full 40 minutes.
    A&M has played a much harder schedule to date, with away games at #17 Clemson, #5 W. Virginia and #12 Minnesota and they are at home where their unblemished record includes a 25 pt. win against Prairie View (I know,duh), and a 19 pt. win against Samford…..every indication that they aren’t afraid to put up some numbers.
    North Texas, on the other hand, steps way up in class here. They beat # 153 Rice on Dec. 5th by a mere bucket but they lost to #51 Okla. St by 14 early on, and now have to face #20 A&M….on the road!! N. Texas is a nice little team, and I think they will win their division of the Sun Belt conference, but this game is too much for them.
    If we were further along in the season, we might step out on a game like this, but playing it close to the vest is the best policy today. We’ll be hoping the “backdoor” is closed and A&M will reward the hometown faithfull with a dazzling performance. Should have $ in our account by bedtime.
    PLAY: Texas A&M -12.5

natelli1
    natelli1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 642

im in on the first half with texas a&m -7 ... lets roll

Fastwrx9
    Fastwrx9's Avatar Become A Pro!

Texas A&M Blew it for us. They easily should have won by 30 this is absurd sorry about that guys ill get a guaranteed winner for you's tonight. Sorry again guys and good luck to you all hope everyone wins!!!