robbeduagain
    robbeduagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11170

Tuesday's tournament plays

25-20-2 overall, 0-1 last night (couldn't have been more wrong about that one) Here are today's selections:

VMI -2 The Keydets are a very hot team, having won 12 of their last 15 games, and they play a style unlike Yale has seen this year. VMI is the more athletic team, creating a lot of turnovers and turning them into quick points. But they also can rebound, ranking 3rd in the country, and that is a weakness of the Bulldogs. I look for VMI to roll at home.
    Murray State -6 The Racers have been dominant at home (15-2) winning by wide margins, and Pacific is bringing the 273rd ranked defense in for their first game east of the Rockies. The Racers are the better offensive and defensive club. I like Murray State here.

Florida State -1.5 The Seminoles lost to the Gophers in December, but held Minnesota to 29% shooting inside the arc and blocked 9 shots. I look for Florida St to ramp up the perimeter D and with their length (they are one of the longest teams in the country) shut down Hollins and company. The Seminoles offense has come around during the tournament, and I think Scott will be the best player on the court.

SMU -3 I know Clemson can defend, but I have trouble backing any team that makes at least as many turnovers as assists. The Tigers can go into some really long scoring droughts. Both teams can defend pretty well. I'll back the better offensive team here. It's a plus to have Larry Brown on the side line too. The man can flat out coach.

GL with anything you play!

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Appreciate your write-ups man.
    Tough break with Michigan the other day, but why didn't you buy 1/2 point? Didn't you know UK was gonna hit a game winning 3???

I'm on Murray St ML with UF ML on Sat.
    Hope the Racers come through!
    Last edited by RollinDo; 04-01-14 at 07:27 AM.

robbeduagain

Lol. I hate buying points. This year Michigan didn't execute down the stretch. They really missed Burke

robbeduagain

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    Appreciate your write-ups man.
    Tough break with Michigan the other day, but why didn't you buy 1/2 point? Didn't you know UK was gonna hit a game winning 3???

I'm on Murray St ML with UF ML on Sat.
    Hope the Racers come through!
    I guess I should have asked skin!

thekoreanmang
    thekoreanmang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2317

Nice write ups rob.

robbeduagain

Quote Originally Posted by thekoreanmang View Post
    Nice write ups rob.
    Thanks!

robbeduagain

2-2 last night and 27-22-2 for the tournaments. Could have easily been 3-1 or 1-3. I'm not even good fade material lol