beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Quite possibly the easiest prop of the entire tourney...LOAD UP the MAX

From Bovada..

Duke - Will they make the Sweet 16 in the 2014 NCAA Men's Basketball Championship?

11:00a
    Yes
    No
    +110

Are you kidding me!!!??? They are playing at PNC Arena, which is 21.5 miles from Cameron Indoor!!! Might a well be a home game.Could be 1/2 Duke fans at PNC(capacity 19,772) there for games.That is about full capacity of Cameron Indoor.Their opposition is Mercer and then tenn(most toughest match up,UMASS()or Iowa(possibly tough)..Hell you could hedge with the toughest matchup, cause tenn would be more than a +150 dog as a true road team vs a might as well be HOME team.All that has to happen is for duke to win one game.Books would add 2-3 points or more to the Duke - line due to proximity to home.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    From Bovada..

Duke - Will they make the Sweet 16 in the 2014 NCAA Men's Basketball Championship?

11:00a
    Yes
    No
    +110

Are you kidding me!!!??? They are playing at PNC Arena, which is 21.5 miles from Cameron Indoor!!! Might a well be a home game.Could be 1/2 Duke fans at PNC(capacity 19,772) there for games.That is about full capacity of Cameron Indoor.Their opposition is Mercer and then tenn(most toughest match up,UMASS()or Iowa(possibly tough)..Hell you could hedge with the toughest matchup, cause tenn would be more than a +150 dog as a true road team vs a might as well be HOME team.All that has to happen is for duke to win one game.Books would add 2-3 points or more to the Duke - line due to proximity to home.
    Good bet but I don't know if I would be rolling around on the floor about it. Obviously will be a Duke crowd but this team doesn't match up well with Tennessee. If they have to play watch out. Tenn can crush them on the glass and get the thin front court into foul trouble. Iowa could also be a tougher game. Umass is a joke though. I like it, and at -150 there is value. Just trying to give you some view from the other side. Good luck.

beefcake
    Update your status

Diff opinions always are good! Thanks..I actually like Tenn as a darkhorse to win a few games..

beefcake
    Update your status

BURIED!!

I am eating crow!!!