ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

Nc state +115 ml ncaa 1st rd.

NC ST. HERE IS THE PLAY VS XAVIER 9ET TUES.

THEY HAVE THE BEST PLAYER ON THE FLOOR IN WARREN AND HAVE DISPLAYED FLASHES OF THEIR POTENTIAL WINNING VS MIAMI, CUSE AND WINNING MOST OF THEIR GAMES DOWN THE STRETCH. XAVIER HAS COOLED OFF SINCE MID-SEASON WIN STREAK AND HAS A HOBBLED STAINBROOK STRUGGLING TO GET HEALTHY. WHILE THEY PLAY GOOD DEFENSE I SEE NC ST SPREADING THE FLOOR N LET WARRENS PLAYMAKING GO TO WORK. TAKE NC ST. AS THEY ARE IN NICE FORM AND PLAYED IN BETTER CONFERENCE IT WILL SHOW ALSO HAD NICE ROAD WINS VS PITT AND TENN. NC ST. ML +115 GL, .

mahncpa
    mahncpa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3000

Both teams are 5-5 over their last 10 games. Warren will be the best player on the floor, but NC state is playing their 4th game in 6 days.
    Both teams only beat one ranked team all year. I give State the slight edge, but it is not clear cut.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Did you just mention Miami to give them credibility?

ringemup

Quote Originally Posted by givemeabj View Post
    did you just mention miami to give them credibility?
    cuse n miami 9th, 10th ppg allowed. Point is nc st. Can beat good half-court defensive teams with size and length, add in xavier having their best post player at about 50% will make them vulnerable he may not play as much with sprained knees. Nc st. Can spread xavier out if they try to pack the paint and hurt them theyve got the weapons.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Guys.........I don't think many of you have seen Semaj Christon play! Been watching the guy all year, and I would take him on my squad over TJ Warren anyday of the week. Sure Warren is a more explosive scorer, but Christon brings a lot more to the table. When this guy gets a step and finds the lane......basket or FT's just about everytime!

SSSuperSergSSS
    SSSuperSergSSS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 673

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Guys.........I don't think many of you have seen Semaj Christon play! Been watching the guy all year, and I would take him on my squad over TJ Warren anyday of the week. Sure Warren is a more explosive scorer, but Christon brings a lot more to the table. When this guy gets a step and finds the lane......basket or FT's just about everytime!
    I'm on Xavier here , this is a good spot for them to win by a few. Nc state are favored by many but bookies give slight edge to Xavier in hope that people won't resist nc state money line due to the warren factor..... I had Xavier by 4 so have to take the ml BOL lads

MarcusPaige
    MarcusPaige's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 986

Quote Originally Posted by mahncpa View Post
    Both teams are 5-5 over their last 10 games. Warren will be the best player on the floor, but NC state is playing their 4th game in 6 days.
    Both teams only beat one ranked team all year. I give State the slight edge, but it is not clear cut.

Three of those five losses were to Syracuse at the buzzer, UNC at the buzzer, and Duke in the ACC tourney. They have looked good recently and are peaking at the right time. And with Warren, you really can beat anybody, the dude can straight take over a game. That's coming from a Tar Heel.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

+3.5 is the line now.
    damn.

wufpakman21
    wufpakman21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3649

I usually don't advise betting on the Pack but I must say this line makes no sense. It opened up at Xavier -1.5 and has moved to -3.5. But if you look at "the spread.com" 75% of the public is on NC State. I'm new to betting but isn't that what's considered Reverse Line Movement? If the public is heavy on the Pack you would think the spread would go from -1.5 to -1 or even -.5. I really think State wins this game by 6-8 points. We're playing good ball right now. Our defense has gotten light years better since early in the season. Had we not had to play 3 games in 3 days we may have given Duke a run for their money in the ACC tourney. Should be a good game. I'll be taking State ML.
    Last edited by wufpakman21; 03-18-14 at 10:00 AM. Reason: grammatical error

qcci21a
    qcci21a's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Wish I would have gotten in on Xavier earlier.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Xavier is better. I don't know what games you guys have been watching. Warren getting that ESPN loving late in the year. The point is the ACC is overrated. Cuse, UNC, Pitt...REALLY? Duke only great team in that conference. Post up their is right on about Christon, this team can play so many different styles to win and the only time they really lose is when they allow over 70. NC St offense may land at 58.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

I got nc state +4. they can cover that. both teams are one man shows. two great players on display tonight

ringemup

Game at ud arena may be reason for line going up to 4.....still not sold its not cintas center may have slight edge in fanbase but ud fans will be there as well to root against xu. Bottomline dont buy into the close-to-home angle its still neutral floor.

MarcusPaige
    MarcusPaige's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 986

Sixth best team in ACC putting an ass kicking on #4 Big East. Makes me feel better about Providence/UNC and really gives me pause about Nova, especially since Creighton put an absolute bitch slapping on them twice.

ringemup

Congrats on win, rd 2 pick coming up.