ReconSnarff
    ReconSnarff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2259

Nice Little Parlay -- Louisville, Arizona, NC Central - 2U to win 2.2U

UCLA has yet to play a team at the elite level defensively of Arizona. NC Central made money for me all year and is going to the tournament after they win this game. Will probably cover the -9.5 also. And do I really need to say anything about Louisville. Napier may keep UConn in the game with shot making but he will be harassed constantly throughout the game and will not be in rhythm. Also, Ross can shutdown Boatwright (aka Baby Nate Robinson) if needed.

Skin24
    Skin24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ReconSnarff View Post
    UCLA has yet to play a team at the elite level defensively of Arizona. NC Central made money for me all year and is going to the tournament after they win this game. Will probably cover the -9.5 also. And do I really need to say anything about Louisville. Napier may keep UConn in the game with shot making but he will be harassed constantly throughout the game and will not be in rhythm. Also, Ross can shutdown Boatwright (aka Baby Nate Robinson) if needed.
    Looks good my man. Both Louisville and Arizona playing balls out but I don't have a clue about NC Cental.

BOL

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Lol, I have same parlay with Stephen f Austin in it on ml. Also have decent bet on lville ml by itself, can't c them losing or even coming close to losing

ReconSnarff
    ReconSnarff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2259

Quote Originally Posted by Skin24 View Post
    Looks good my man. Both Louisville and Arizona playing balls out but I don't have a clue about NC Cental.

BOL
    I am all over Iowa State as well. Should be a great game.