Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is like stealing

LSU -1
    UNC +1.5

Both lines way off. Rutgers too young, no answer for Fowles, LSU best defense in the country. North Carolina has proven to be far and away the best team left in the tournament. They're the dog because of public perception and the Summit/Parker duo, but UNC is much more balanced. Larkins will neutralize Parker, and Latta is the difference.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like them both as well Razz.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Had to do a double-take before I realized you guys are talking about dikeball.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    Larkins will neutralize Parker, and Latta is the difference.
    Larkins is on her period though, and throughout her career that has spelled foul trouble. Her breasts will be tender again, which makes her lose her defensive edge. And is Latta really finally rid of her yeast infection? She says she is, but those things tend to linger. I'd be careful with UNC, even as a dog.

Hulu
    Hulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Ganchrow HG View Post
    Larkins is on her period though, and throughout her career that has spelled foul trouble. Her breasts will be tender again, which makes her lose her defensive edge. And is Latta really finally rid of her yeast infection? She says she is, but those things tend to linger. I'd be careful with UNC, even as a dog.
    I have to ask...where does one find such stat? Is there a site or news service that reports menstral cycles or do you track it yourself with a calendar?

(On a related note, Latta's date for tomorrow night just unexpectedly canceled on her...about 5 minutes after your post)

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Honestly I thought UNC was going to be favored as well.. I'm putting 2 units on UNC..

Let's cash this mudderphucker!!

Wheell
    Wheell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1022

Agree on LSU, but Tennessee is better than UNC right now. I expect Tennessee to roll to the title without being challenged.

imgv94

UNC beat Tenn by 13 earlier in season...

Wheell

And this weekend Tennessee shall return the favor.

Razz

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94 View Post
    UNC beat Tenn by 13 earlier in season...
    That's actually the only thing that scares me.

Razz

Quote Originally Posted by Wheell View Post
    Agree on LSU, but Tennessee is better than UNC right now. I expect Tennessee to roll to the title without being challenged.
    I do think LSU is the better play, for what it's worth.

Guys, I'm not trying to say these plays are locks - hell, they could go 0-2 though I obviously would be shocked by that - but by "stealing" I mean it is about the equivalent to having Florida pk -110 (which I hope loses) and GT +4 -110 in the men's game.

Wheell

I agree that LSU is a great play, but how can someone consider UNC to be stronger than Tennessee right now? Tennessee is playing like Florida (mens) played last year. Domination.

Razz

Domination? Look who they've played!!! A 16, an 8, a 13, and a 7! The last strong team they played was LSU in the SEC tournament, and LSU beat them badly on a neutral court.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Razz,

I totally have to agree that I am totally in favor of throwing a lot of money on a WOMEN'S BBALL GAME THIS WEEKEND! Never thought that I would say that! The line in the LSU-Rutgers game is WAY OFF!!! Rutgers is just getting some credit for beating Duke in the Sweet 16, BIG DEAL! LSU beat the shvt out of UConn in the Elite 8 and Rutgers will have NO ONE to stop Sylvia Fowles! She will have a hay day... LSU will beat them by atleast 10! This is almost worth dumping the BANK on!

Wheell

Razz: Let's agree to disagree. Hopefully one of us goes 2-0.

Razz

Sounds good guys.

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

I honestly can't believe that you guys somehow talked me into betting women's college basketball. I've bet on every major sport (yes, including Golf, Tennis, Soccer, etc), bet on American Idol and Survivor winners, Grammies, Oscars, and Golden Globes, presidential elections, video game contests, whiskey drinking contests, how many girls I could bag in a week... You name it, I've bet on it. But now, I've reached a new low, Women's College BB... Now, if you'll please excuse me, I have to go take a shower and cleanse myself of this whole, disgusting sham.

Razz

Personally, I'd rather watch 10 women's college basketball games than watch one NBA game not involving Dallas, Phoenix, or Utah.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Baba, you might not appreciate the glorious insanity that is women's college BB.

For instance, in this very Final Four we are discussing here, are you aware of the drama LSU has been through this season?? Their popular coach, Pokey Chatman, resigned this year because she had been making love with the players. But the team recovered, led by their solid, dependable, honorable star center and team leader Sylvia Fowles, and is now thriving, challenging for the title and probably a great bet against Rutgers.

Now that is impressive. If Thad Matta had been making love into Greg Oden, or vice versa, and then Matta had to resign, are you telling me OSU would be in the Final Four right now? No way, they'd have wound up at the bottom of the Big Ten, no pun intended, of course. Can you name me one men's basketball team that you think could have survived a coach having to resign because it came out that he had been making love with players, and gone on to make the Final Four? I didn't think so.

This LSU team is very impressive, and I'll have some money riding on them.

babaoriley

Quote Originally Posted by Ganchrow HG View Post
    Baba, you might not appreciate the glorious insanity that is women's college BB.

For instance, in this very Final Four we are discussing here, are you aware of the drama LSU has been through this season?? Their popular coach, Pokey Chatman, resigned this year because she had been making love with the players. But the team recovered, led by their solid, dependable, honorable star center and team leader Sylvia Fowles, and is now thriving, challenging for the title and probably a great bet against Rutgers.

Now that is impressive. If Thad Matta had been making love into Greg Oden, or vice versa, and then Matta had to resign, are you telling me OSU would be in the Final Four right now? No way, they'd have wound up at the bottom of the Big Ten, no pun intended, of course. Can you name me one men's basketball team that you think could have survived a coach having to resign because it came out that he had been making love with players, and gone on to make the Final Four? I didn't think so.

This LSU team is very impressive, and I'll have some money riding on them.
    Pun intended there???

Kidding aside, the LSU subplot (if true) is just fantastic. I seem to remember hearing something about it, so I'm assuming it is true. Maybe OSU wouldn't have made it into the final 4 with Motta/Oden connection, but I do have lingering questions about Billy Donovan and Joaquim Noah, though

babaoriley

Look, watching women's basketball kills me. I've tried it before (just watching, not gambling) and I just felt wrong. They slap around too much and are just spastic on defense, in general. Add in the fact that nobody can hit a fade-away from behind the arc, dunk, etc. I don't know guys, I'd rather watch 5th graders play hoops. At least the slapping thing isn't involved (considering 5th graders don;t play D).

Razz

Candice Parker and Sylvia Fowles could play for the Pacers, there's no doubt in my mind. I mean, they start Dunleavy and Jeff Foster? I don't think either of those guys could beat Parker 1 on 1.

babaoriley

Candice Parker and Sylvia Fowles could play for the Pacers, there's no doubt in my mind. I mean, they start Dunleavy and Jeff Foster? I don't think either of those guys could beat Parker 1 on 1.
    Dude, Razz, you're completely freaking me out now. Stop it. I'm going to go ice my head and take my temperature. Did someone put the wrong kind of mushrooms on my pizza???

imgv94

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sir, you are probably about right on this one and I'd definitely suit Candace Parker and Fowles up for my beloved Pacers... I'm sure glad that I have been making some nice coin off of the Pacers since I haven't been happy at all with the way they have been playing...

I almost took a job with the Pacers about two months ago in Inside Ticket Sales!!! Sure as f\*\*k glad that one didn't end up working out... They are 3rd worst this year in attendance and I would wager to say that they will probably lose about half of their season ticket holders after this season! My family included! I just want them to lose the rest of their games so they can be assured of a top 10 pick and not lose it to Atlanta! Sorry about my rambling about the SORRY ASS PACERS, but atleast We've been making some SWEET COIN ON EM LATELY!!!

imgv94

Peyton you are the Pacers guru!

Junkyard Dog
    Get up and Get it
    Junkyard Dog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1911

Rutgers +1

babaoriley

Quote Originally Posted by Peyton2MarvinN06 View Post
    Sir, you are probably about right on this one and I'd definitely suit Candace Parker and Fowles up for my beloved Pacers... I'm sure glad that I have been making some nice coin off of the Pacers since I haven't been happy at all with the way they have been playing...

I almost took a job with the Pacers about two months ago in Inside Ticket Sales!!! Sure as f\*\*k glad that one didn't end up working out... They are 3rd worst this year in attendance and I would wager to say that they will probably lose about half of their season ticket holders after this season! My family included! I just want them to lose the rest of their games so they can be assured of a top 10 pick and not lose it to Atlanta! Sorry about my rambling about the SORRY ASS PACERS, but atleast We've been making some SWEET COIN ON EM LATELY!!!

this is why teams tank.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

My largest wager on sports this weekend is on LSU -1 1/2. Bet it as soon as a line was posted.I think this is solid.

Razz

Quote Originally Posted by thezbar View Post
    My largest wager on sports this weekend is on LSU -1 1/2. Bet it as soon as a line was posted.I think this is solid.
    Wow! Good luck. Actually I guess that's true for me too, but only because the only three bets I'm making are LSU, UNC, and the Mets.

I can't believe a thread about women's basketball (at least it's not rigged like the male version) is approaching 500 views.

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hope this is as easy of a -1.5 "steal" as was LAC @PORT.

sergfro
    sergfro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

RU up big first half

Wheell

books stole from me... I bet on LSU.

LargeMouthBass
    LargeMouthBass's Avatar Become A Pro!

Razz don't ever become a thief...

Razz