SugarLandExpress
    SugarLandExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 461

Quote Originally Posted by Skin24 View Post
    I hope you took Okl State and Oregon and please take Illini. Please fade my last winning pick of the night huge Texas fudgebacker!!!!!!! Tell your mother I said hi and I'm sorry her adult son still lives at her house.
    IF THIS POS SAW HOW I LIVED, he would shit a gold brick, what a piece of trash, only talks about his winners!! DUDE , YOU SUCK!! You will continue to be a loser with your dumb stupid arrogance, you talk shit with so much game time left!! YOU A DUMB ASS!!

Skin24
    Skin24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SugarLandExpress View Post
    You suck big dicks!! GLAD MY AGGIES ****** YOU!!! GIG EM!!! Glad NOVA bite you!! You penetrate with Texas, YOU HAVE BAD LUCK!! ROckets destroyed INDY!!! HAHAHAHAHA You have and will have bad luck for a long long long time!! You never penetrate with TEXAS< we destroyed DC pricks like you!! You are a total LOSER!!!! Know your ROLE!!!!
    Yeah ok!!! I'm 12 wins and 8 losses in NBA after you and your buttbuddy Highsaac issued me a challenge. I'm hitting around 60% on NCAA since I have been posting had one pick yesterday Missouri State +1. Look it up I sugerland express on my pussssy

SugarLandExpress

Oregon won I can't win them all for you fkland!!!! Yeah should have never took a Texas team knowing you live their!!!!!! You are a f\*g and I'm sure you buttfking some of the players!!!!
    YEP, EVERY TIME YOU PLAY A GAME, MY TEXAS karma is right behind your ass!! YOU HAVE A MAJOR HEX ON YOUR ASS!! do not follow this moron, as long as I am giving him a TEX HEX, he will be a LOSER, He steals plays and LIES!! once a LIAR, always a LIAR, Till he crys uncle and begs for mercy and forgiveness, MY TEX HEX is gonna follow him in his gambling endeavors, NEVER penetrate WITH A CRAZY ASS TEXAN!!! You are in for misery!!

Skin24

YEP, EVERY TIME YOU PLAY A GAME, MY TEXAS karma is right behind your ass!! YOU HAVE A MAJOR HEX ON YOUR ASS!! do not follow this moron, as long as I am giving him a TEX HEX, he will be a LOSER, He steals plays and LIES!! once a LIAR, always a LIAR, Till he crys uncle and begs for mercy and forgiveness, MY TEX HEX is gonna follow him in his gambling endeavors, NEVER penetrate WITH A CRAZY ASS TEXAN!!! You are in for misery!!
    Get out of my thread you loser. I have not seen you post one winning pick on this site. Sure your mommy has cut you off by now because you lost so much money in the past!!!!

Skin24

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    Haha ok dude. Have fun with Oregon. 1-4 coming soon... Bahahahahahah

Thanks I had fun with the Oregon pick all the way to the ticket window to cash!!!!!!

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Thanks I had fun with the Oregon pick all the way to the ticket window to cash!!!!!!
    make sure you pay for those 4 losers. dumbass. haha. first person to ever brag about 2-4. amazing

SugarLandExpress

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Well thats it for me im done for now
    DONT FOLLOW A LOSER LIKE FORESKIN , he is full of BS and HYPE, You know what they say about a FOOL and their money!! FORESKIN is just a chump!! a total moron, When he first started out, his very first post was THIEVERY! You want to trust a THIEF!! He is nothing but a snake in the grass, Let this be a public service announcement, FORESKIN, is A FRAUD!! his picks and write ups are so LAME!! He has been HUMILATED, EXPOSED, and on complete display. You guys are welcome!! my job is done.

SugarLandExpress

I would love to be able to send you my high six figure checking account, can you say 500K plus another 400K , you are just a chump, a mere fart in the room, annoying, but fades away in time. Maybe I can find away to scan and post my ............ah penetrate it, I know what I have, I don't have to prove anything to you, a total chump, your poor wife, looking for mambas, and you being the loser you are!! Sad, but true, a fart in the room is what you are!!

Skin24

make sure you pay for those 4 losers. dumbass. haha. first person to ever brag about 2-4. amazing
    No one is bragging just pointing I'm not 1-4 like you said in a earlier post. Your so dumb you don't know how to add!!!!! Everyone has a losing day especially you THam12. What are you picks tonight or tomorrow I need them so I can FADE!!!!!

My pick is Iowa -11
    Under 201.5 Knicks + Cavs

Lets see who wins smart guy!!!!

Skin24

I would love to be able to send you my high six figure checking account, can you say 500K plus another 400K , you are just a chump, a mere fart in the room, annoying, but fades away in time. Maybe I can find away to scan and post my ............ah penetrate it, I know what I have, I don't have to prove anything to you, a total chump, your poor wife, looking for mambas, and you being the loser you are!! Sad, but true, a fart in the room is what you are!!

Six figures my ass!!!!! You live with your mommy and have no money or wife. So ugly and fat like butter. You have to look in mirror to see your small wee wee. Please bet againt me tonight. Oh I forgot Mommy cut you off!!!

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

No one is bragging just pointing I'm not 1-4 like you said in a earlier post. Your so dumb you don't know how to add!!!!! Everyone has a losing day especially you THam12. What are you picks tonight or tomorrow I need them so I can FADE!!!!!

My pick is Iowa -11
    Under 201.5 Knicks + Cavs

lol im 2-2 actually. 3 pending.

Skin24

I actually respected your post and picks until you attacked me. What is pending or do I need to look.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

I didnt attack u lol I was clearly kidding and said you jinxed my picks.

Skin24

lol im 2-2 actually. 3 pending.
    I found them!!!! Damm I like your VCU pick!!!

2-2 on the day.
    still pending:
    LSU 2H -5
    VCU -9
    Mich -4.5

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

2-3 now. 3 pending.
    vcu
    mich -4.5
    mich 2H -8

Skin24

If this is not a attack and kidding I took it the wrong way. Hey you put out some winners and do like your VCU pick tonight. I have no action on it so maybe you will win!!!!! LOL

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

If this is not a attack and kidding I took it the wrong way. Hey you put out some winners and do like your VCU pick tonight. I have no action on it so maybe you will win!!!!! LOL
    lol all love

cheers

Skin24

Adding San Diego State -5

King tut
    King Butt
    King tut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8655

This thread is funny. You kids all calm down

Jesus33
    Jesus33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

11-5 so far todayyy...hell yea Tham good luck with VCU hopefully they finish strongg

ReconSnarff
    ReconSnarff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2259

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus33 View Post
    11-5 so far todayyy...hell yea Tham good luck with VCU hopefully they finish strongg
    way too many plays man. You won't win like that in the long run.

Jesus33

i never play more then 3-5 college picks a day but today i had 110 games to pick from today lol and 5 of my picks were first five min picks(no brainer if u ask me-like right now duke 1st 5 mins its senior night and its duke and UNC listen to the stadium how could u not pick duke to be up the first five mins lol)

Jesus33

wayyyy safer bet IMO then trying to guess if duke covers 9 points tonight IDK just my opinion though

SugarLandExpress

[QUOTE=Skin24;21338876]Adding San Diego State -5[/QUOTE COUNT IT!!! AT THE BUZZER BANK IT IN!! THE TEX HEX is alive and WELL, went from -6 to a 3 point winner. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FORESKIN YOU ARE A BITCH!!!!

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

so can you post picks again, i need to know who to fade next time

SugarLandExpress

Adding San Diego State -5
    LOL you can not make up this kind of stuff, a 3 pointer at the BUZZER to drop off that tiny piece OF FORESKIN, OH SO CLOSE!!! LOL HEX HEX HEX

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

kid ruined all my plays... stealing from my thread is not cool skin

SugarLandExpress

My pick is Iowa -11
    Under 201.5 Knicks + Cavs Ok HOW DID THOSE WORK OUT FOR YOU????

OK HOW DID THOSE 2 work out for YOU???? LOSER X 2

SugarLandExpress

kid ruined all my plays... stealing from my thread is not cool skin
    THIS PUNK IS A THIEF, HE CAN NOT BUY A WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! serves the puss right

SugarLandExpress

Quote Originally Posted by bob6199 View Post
    so can you post picks again, i need to know who to fade next time
    I RAN HIM OFF HIS OWN THREAD< THEY GUY IS A COMPLETE POS!!! I think he hung himself, read the Servena Times and maybe you can see where the dumb ass jumped of his night stand!!

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

He is probably done after that abysmal day...

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20382

Fail.

Skin24

Damm I didn't know you picked San Diego State!!!!! Far from done money management the key everyone has a losing day!!!!!!

Skin24

I RAN HIM OFF HIS OWN THREAD< THEY GUY IS A COMPLETE POS!!! I think he hung himself, read the Servena Times and maybe you can see where the dumb ass jumped of his night stand!!
    You have nothing better to do but stay up all night and bash me. I know your mommy and daddy didn't pay you enough attention has a child. Your dad abandoned you once you came out of your mommy because he could tell you would be fat and stupid.

Tell your mommy I will front her money to get you out of the house so she can live a good life. Has to be hell living with someone so fat and stupid who lost all of his allowance on gambling. You have not posted one winning pick on this site and now your following me around to bash because your a idiot!!!!

Skin24

Far from done but I will certainly pay more attention to your picks. I had no idea you took San Diego State. Damm you fked up all my picks.

Kansas State-Texas A&M-San Diego State--Glad I went against you and took Oregon!!!!!!

First 1234 Last