captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10398

Quote Originally Posted by SugarLandExpress View Post
    DONT FOLLOW A LOSER LIKE FORESKIN , he is full of BS and HYPE, You know what they say about a FOOL and their money!! FORESKIN is just a chump!! a total moron, When he first started out, his very first post was THIEVERY! You want to trust a THIEF!! He is nothing but a snake in the grass, Let this be a public service announcement, FORESKIN, is A FRAUD!! his picks and write ups are so LAME!! He has been HUMILATED, EXPOSED, and on complete display. You guys are welcome!! my job is done.
    I cannot blame him i do my own research and liked that game. Sucks because i was going back and forth on this game and Pitt . Almost went with Pitt but ended up with this one. Would have won with Pitt . Would not have mattered though Sixers Over did not cover.
    What you do not seem to understand whatsoever is when i crossdress and wear my wifes clothing i think i look pretty. When i go to Mcdonalds and people look at me funny it is not because of that but when i forget to wear pants noone wins . Except Moose that live in the Rockies because it's nice up there .
    Skins numbers for this game were actually correct to be honest. Plus every single game they played each other they won by more then 5 points . Only thing that worried me a bit was statwise was Auburn edged them out slightly but not by that much.
    I also believe in Bigfoot and Aliens. There is even an episode on Ancient Aliens connecting the two. What does it have to do with any of this? Maybe nothing. Maybe Everything.
    Points Awarded:

Skin24 gave captrobey 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by Skin24 View Post
    Adding Texas A&M -5

Texas A&M has won five straight at home!!!! Auburn is 1-9 on the road and their only victory away from home came against SEC bottom feeder South Carolina. This is a absolute gift!!!!!
    I still wish I would have never seen this post

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10398

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Lol i hate that they lost too. But numberwise he was right. They also in EVERY game up until last night won every head to head by at least 9 points or more except one game which was by 5 . Normally i like every stat pointing in one direction but the one thing that did not was stats edged to Auburn but it was not by that much of a difference.

Skin24
    Skin24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    i cannot blame him i do my own research and liked that game. Sucks because i was going back and forth on this game and pitt . Almost went with pitt but ended up with this one. Would have won with pitt . Would not have mattered though sixers over did not cover.
    What you do not seem to understand whatsoever is when i crossdress and wear my wifes clothing i think i look pretty. When i go to mcdonalds and people look at me funny it is not because of that but when i forget to wear pants noone wins . Except moose that live in the rockies because it's nice up there .
    Skins numbers for this game were actually correct to be honest. Plus every single game they played each other they won by more then 5 points . Only thing that worried me a bit was statwise was auburn edged them out slightly but not by that much.
    I also believe in bigfoot and aliens. There is even an episode on ancient aliens connecting the two. What does it have to do with any of this? Maybe nothing. Maybe everything.
    lmao!!!!

Skin24

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    They took a shit it happens. We all have losing days but stay tuned big winners for today coming!!!!

Skin24

Quote Originally Posted by SugarLandExpress View Post
    I would love to be able to send you my high six figure checking account, can you say 500K plus another 400K , you are just a chump, a mere fart in the room, annoying, but fades away in time. Maybe I can find away to scan and post my ............ah penetrate it, I know what I have, I don't have to prove anything to you, a total chump, your poor wife, looking for mambas, and you being the loser you are!! Sad, but true, a fart in the room is what you are!!
    I love this Post!!!!! Does anyone believe this loser has "500K plus another 400K"? He has raging hard on for me because he loves to fudgeback. I have offered his mother money to get him out of house so she can live in piece. I really feel sorry for this woman!!!!!!!

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by Skin24 View Post
    Far from done but I will certainly pay more attention to your picks. I had no idea you took San Diego State. Damm you fked up all my picks.

Kansas State-Texas A&M-San Diego State--Glad I went against you and took Oregon!!!!!!
    hahaha you moron. quit mushing my picks.

Skin24

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    hahaha you moron. quit mushing my picks.
    I'm waiting for your picks so I know what not to play. Not posting anything until I see your action!!!

First 1234