THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

2 early ones for Saturday

Memphis -3.5:
    Great home team who is coming off of a tough butt whooping at cincy. They didn't get anything going until late in that game, when it was already put away. I think they will rebound well here. SMU is clearly a good team, but away from home they lack the killer instinct. Their shooting percentage isn't nearly as high and they just don't play with the same defensive intensity. Memphis has always had a great home court and has rebounded very well off of road losses this season.

K state -3:
    The last meeting at Baylor was VERY TIGHT until the second OT where Baylor was able to pull away. Kansas state is another team with an awesome home court advantage. They have a great crowd and they play with a great edge at home. I don't believe that baylors lengthy big men will be able to match the physical strength and toughness that Gipson and company bring down low for kansas state. Marcus foster is a proven scorer and he should be able to do his dirty work throughout this game. I have loved fading Baylor on the road all year and this looks like another spot as kansas state looks to improve their tourney resume and get ready for the brutal big 12 tourney.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

also like tex AM -5 over auburn

ReconSnarff
    ReconSnarff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2259

I like this Texas A&M pick. They have been solid the last few games. Went down to the wire against Missouri on the road. Plus, Auburn is SO bad.

ReconSnarff
    ReconSnarff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2259

I don't like the Memphis pick but I love K State at home. Baylor has locked up a tourney seed. (9 seed as of now) K State is virtually unbeatable at home and it is probably going to be Senior Night (I'm assuming). Good pick. Get that money.

thecutter
    thecutter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6480

K state is my favoritepick tomorrow man. Also like towson very strong.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Kansas state was the right play for 30 minutes and then they went to sleep...