mahncpa
    mahncpa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3000

dook is 8 point favorite???

It appears that Vegas is begging bettors to take UNC +8. I am a UNC fan and I think
    dook will win, but I would have thought the line would have been 3 or 4. UNC has won
    12 in a row and dook has won 32 in a row at home. Should be another fun one.

99Boxster
    99Boxster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4394

I am a huge tarheel fan and I was also shocked at this line. dook has the better team this year but they aren't playing good right now...hope this isn't a trap and the heels can keep it close or win. Not sure what to do betting wise. Might pass and look to wager at halftime. I hit good on the heels in the second half last game.

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

I like UNC tonight. they're playing great and Duke sucked last game. Feels right

mahncpa
    mahncpa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3000

I rarely wager on UNC, I just enjoy the games as a lifelong fan. However, I think this one comes down to dook hitting their
    3's. They did not shoot well against the Heels last time and have not shot well since. At home, they shoot better and
    I fully think they will live by the 3 or die by the 3. UNC has to hit free throws to stay in it. UNC has to get big games from
    other players not named Paige or McAdoo. Last time it was Leslie McDonald. I look for Tokoto and/or Brice Johnson to have
    big games for the Heels. I could see dook winning by 4 or 5. 8 is a big number to cover in this rivalry.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

did you guys go to UNC?

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    did you guys go to UNC?
    Lol for what it's worth I went to IU

CBBPhenom