Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Gators vs Commodores: Tuesday, Feb 25th, 7:00 PM, ESPN

Vandy currently holds a 15-11 (7-7) record and hopes of a chance to make the NCAA tourney with a win on their home court against the visiting Gators. Florida comes in with a 25-2 overall record while holding a perfect 14-0 mark in league play. The Gators also have a lot to play for including trying to finish out the SEC with an unblemished record while notching another regular season title. There is also that #1 seed and the possibility of an overall #1 seeding riding on the next few games. History has shown that Memorial Gymnasium with it's odd configuration to be a hard place for opposing teams to play.

As a Gator fan, Nashville has not been very good to the Gators the past few years. Neither has at UK or UT but this senior laden team overcame those 2 tough tests. Tonight is another tough one. Kasey hill is out for UF which is a big loss. He was a 1/2 punch behind Wilbekin that added another dimension on the offense. With him out with a groin injury and Patric Young limping, this looks like a possible loss to me. -8.5 is a lot of points for UF. I don't see them covering. UF has gotten out of the blocks slow of late so Vandy +4.5 first half is a great bet as well. UF is however a good 2nd half team.

I'm riding Vandy +4.5 first half and +8.5 for the game and will probably take UF 2nd half depending on the line. This might be a good spot to sprinkle a bit on Vandy ML as well.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Its so difficult to bet against Florida. . I don't think I ever win when I do.
    they play d.
    they literally get every offensive board.. every loose ball.
    great team with a great coach

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Like I said every friggin bounce then the idiot on vandy throws up a half court bomb with 3 seconds left. ..

Vandy probably covers 2nd half

Mac4Lyfe

Vandy turned the ball over too damn much. They had like 10 turnovers in the first 10 minutes. Crazy. The Gators have been notoriously strong in the 2nd half. I can't take Vandy 2nd half. Have to sit on the game line now.

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    Like I said every friggin bounce then the idiot on vandy throws up a half court bomb with 3 seconds left. ..

Vandy probably covers 2nd half

Mac4Lyfe

I'm heavily leaning UF -3. UF's depth and pressure may have killed Vandy. I don't see them continuing shooting 60% from 3 in this second half. Vandy has no inside presence, they don't handle the ball well and their defense is all over the place. The only thing keeping them in the game is the refs and the 3 point shot.