mahncpa
    mahncpa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3000

Delaware -4 vs. Drexel, at Delaware

Need help here. I want to take Delaware since they are the better team and are at home. Are there
    injuries??? I know about the suspensions and I'm sure they are factored in to the number. Any help??
    Pork Chop????

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

something about this line is very weird... delaware beat them up good at drexel. yes, the players were suspended a week or so after that game but delaware stoll dominated on a huge winning streak after that.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Quote Originally Posted by mahncpa View Post
    Need help here. I want to take Delaware since they are the better team and are at home. Are there
    injuries??? I know about the suspensions and I'm sure they are factored in to the number. Any help??
    Pork Chop????
    Struggled mightily against Hofstra last game who they should of steam rolled. Cautious line.

dkthrilla33
    dkthrilla33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

They struggled because they cam off a blow out loss at towson and that was a big game...they were dew for a letdown or to atleast struggle the next game no matter who the opponent. I think they bounce back here and win by double digits against Drexel.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

I hit ML for a little

mahncpa
    mahncpa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3000

I played it cautious and didn't have a play on this game, thank goodness. Thanks for the words of caution.