THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

FGCU Friday

Their home court advantage is huge they will be super amped for this game as it could put them in a tie for 1st place in the conference. I wanna roll with last year's Cinderella team!

Magnificent
    Just tryin to be Jay Bilas...
    Magnificent's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1118

This is one team that I have paid no attention to whatsoever at all this season. I'm not up to date with them in the slightest! I know Endfield left, but are they any resemblance of last years Cinderella team? What I mean is how many of those kids still remain and are they still the high flying, above the rim type of team that they portrayed in the Tourney last year? I'm asking out of sheer curiosity...

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Well he coaches at USC now brother.

and they still have comer, fieler, and Bernard Thompson who were all big parts of that team last year.

Magnificent
    Just tryin to be Jay Bilas...
    Magnificent's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1118

Ya, I know that he's there. But good to know that they still have solid pieces leftover. Im gonna check at least the 1st half of the game out on the U at 6pm, before that A-10 battle tips at 7. See how they play with a diff coach and see what they offer in case they make it to the dance again. I'm willing to bet that if they do make it to the dance that the line will be softer in favor of whomever their opponent might end up being, due to all the public craze from last years team and everyone probably making them their bracket buster again. Then again, maybe not...maybe they'll actually end up being a decent matchup against their opponent if they make it that far, but I'm going with my gut as of now that whatever team they would potentially play would be a bit of a bargain on the line...

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

hey t ham; you're an idiot.