Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Michigan St - whats happening with ML?

Skyrocketing everywhere!! For example, 5dimes had -200 about an hour ago, then jumped to -220, then about 20 minutes later jumped to -240, then about 20 minutes later jumped up to -265. Izzo announced yesterday that Appling was going to play, despite his wrist. Izzo wouldn't play him if he thought he'd be a detriment. Anything else that is causing this thing to jump all over the board?

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Lots of people on State tonight. I like the Boilers to hang tough...the ML scares me with Mich St.
    The Spartans may not necessarily bounce back like everyone thinks.
    Purdue +6

Regul8er
    Wordd

Too much experience on Michigan St and too little experience on Purdue. Generally good, experienced teams can bounce back after bad losses, and young, inexperienced team have a difficult giving a strong effort after a quality win. Just all the signs seem to point to Sparty here.....don't expect Harris to continue struggling, and now that Appling got his feet wet last weekend, should be ready to roll.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Too much experience on Michigan St and too little experience on Purdue. Generally good, experienced teams can bounce back after bad losses, and young, inexperienced team have a difficult giving a strong effort after a quality win. Just all the signs seem to point to Sparty here.....don't expect Harris to continue struggling, and now that Appling got his feet wet last weekend, should be ready to roll.
    Expect Harris to have a big game. His mom is a former Purdue player. He always plays well in trips back to Indiana. Plus, he questioned the team's toughness after Sunday's debacle.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

m state is gonna come out hard tonight. they are leaving by seniors... they wont let a loss like they just suffered ruin their whole season.

Regul8er
    Wordd

Some might say they will overlook Purdue, due to the upcoming game in Ann Arbor this weekend vs the Wolverines......but I don't think this group led by Izzo will allow it to happen.....only because a loss here, could easily lead to 3 in a row, which would really crush their season. Purdue has been solid at home, but I haven't been that impressed. With all the Freshman and Sophomores on the roster, they have a potential to be dangerous in a few years.

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

This Izo guy is like Greg popovich. Don't bet against him with mediocre teams and you'll win more often then trying to beat him.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Skyrocketing everywhere!! For example, 5dimes had -200 about an hour ago, then jumped to -220, then about 20 minutes later jumped to -240, then about 20 minutes later jumped up to -265. Izzo announced yesterday that Appling was going to play, despite his wrist. Izzo wouldn't play him if he thought he'd be a detriment. Anything else that is causing this thing to jump all over the board?
    MSU ml is prolly in every parlay made today

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

No body likes their team total 0 72?

Regul8er
    Wordd

I love going against Purdue this year, because everything seems to be a struggle, with the exceptional of Sunday vs Indiana. They just don't the horses to escape the bottom 3rd of the conference......yet!

azsportswin
    azsportswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11188

Beware of the BIG10.....no consistency at all....I would recommend just staying away....there are a lot of other games to choose from on the schedule tonight. I love Tom Izzo, he's a great coach, but this Mich St team is like every other team in the BIG10 this year....skitzoid!!!!

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    No body likes their team total 0 72?
    stealing

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Purdue is playing zero defense in this game. Just standing around. It's really sad how open they're leaving Harris in particular.

They need to get rid of Painter.

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Outstanding shooting from Michigan State.... 13 of their 14 FGs have been 3's

Regul8er
    Wordd

One of my easiest wins...capping was right in point. Purdue flat as expected.

mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

Good pick.