wizcodlifa
    wizcodlifa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1173

Someone help!

Love Syracuse and Nebraska???

anyone have some reasons against these? or for these??

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

I also kinda like Nebraska...idk why tho

Trmeyer
    Trmeyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Cuse is the best team in the country. Pitt has shown signs to be really good, but they have lost to every "big opponent" they've faced. Their best wins are against MD and Miami. Not that impressive if you ask me. I'm on Cuse and over along with the under on the IU game.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

I look for payback for Pitt when they lost by 4 at 'Cuse. It will be a tight game for sure, but the home team I think will prevail tonight. Pitt wants this one really badly.

I like Nebraska getting points at home, though Illini could win that one after a little confidence boost with a road win at PSU, but it's worth a shot.

bellsbendboy
    bellsbendboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

orange up against to tonight

Syracuse down to one center against a team that will punch it down low all game long.
    Christmas definitely fouls out and then undersized Grant has to play center. The "Pete"
    makes Cameron indoor tame by comparison where the panthers have never lost to a top five team (9-0) .

For Pitt, both Patterson (thumb) and Zanna (ankle) are very banged up or this one would not
    be close. In a game with a huge number of free throws take Pitt -2 for two units and over 123 for
    your maximum.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    I look for payback for Pitt when they lost by 4 at 'Cuse. It will be a tight game for sure, but the home team I think will prevail tonight. Pitt wants this one really badly.

I like Nebraska getting points at home, though Illini could win that one after a little confidence boost with a road win at PSU, but it's worth a shot.
    Nebraska isnt getting points, they're favored

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Nebraska isnt getting points, they're favored
    Oops - just saw that. Thanks! I wouldn't be playing that game then.

wizcodlifa
    wizcodlifa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1173

Quote Originally Posted by bellsbendboy View Post
    Syracuse down to one center against a team that will punch it down low all game long.
    Christmas definitely fouls out and then undersized Grant has to play center. The "Pete"
    makes Cameron indoor tame by comparison where the panthers have never lost to a top five team (9-0) .

For Pitt, both Patterson (thumb) and Zanna (ankle) are very banged up or this one would not
    be close. In a game with a huge number of free throws take Pitt -2 for two units and over 123 for
    your maximum.

lmao. cmon man, no some bball.... 2-3 zones make it really tough to pound the ball down low. idc what anyone says in order to beat this zone you need to shoot well and get a lot of offensive rebounds. if you dont do those you will lose. Pitt is okay from 3, but have been struggling late. Cuse 9-1 ats on road. pitt 2-7 ats at home.

ill take the better team along with the trend, CUSE

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

quit-a-cuse

dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

I will help 1 more time capper AUBURN +7.5 and the ML you will be 1 happy man bol mint gov mint to the bank baby