cubswin
    cubswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

are Afro Americans Ashamed of where they came from ?

I'm Irish and Italian and if someone told me to go back to Ireland or Italy , I would respond , I would love to , they are both beautiful countries , not go ape sht and cry racist.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Covers is missing another idiot.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

lol

booo
    booo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Really

Why would african americans go anywere except america? We were brought over here against our will to build a country that was supposed to be built on freedom and religous beliefs. But after stabbing the indians in the back and taking them for everything they had the good ole usa hates the same people who helped built this country!!!
    Unlike u and the ''mussolini'' italians who were enemies with america has african americans done anything to deserve the disrespect and anger hoisted on us because of the color of our skin?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Im confused, if you would love to go to Ireland or Italy why arnt you there then.

Bill_Hicks
    Bill_Hicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11285

Quote Originally Posted by cubswin View Post
    I'm Irish and Italian and if someone told me to go back to Ireland or Italy , I would respond , I would love to , they are both beautiful countries , not go ape sht and cry racist.
    History. It has happened. Go look it up you f**king retard.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

HUH!!!!

DarkEraNYSports
    DarkEraNYSports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 324

Quote Originally Posted by cubswin View Post

The term "african american" says it all. most blacks don't know where they're are from in Africa. It's like someone telling you go back to europe. you're proud of being "Irish and Italian," but you could care less about being european.

Africa was and still is a continent of tribes and imperialists bent it over a fckd it in the a$$ no lube.

I didn't even get into the 200+ years of slavery followed by 100+ years of marginalization via Jim Crow laws, but your comment is ridiculous.

the fan said it with a racist connotation. sometimes i wonder what rock sbr'ers crawled out from under.

keep your social/political views for reddit and focus on sports for this forum.
    Last edited by DarkEraNYSports; 02-10-14 at 08:50 AM. Reason: grammar

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by DarkEraNYSports View Post
    The term "african american" says it all. most blacks don't know where they're are from in Africa. It's like someone telling you go back to europe. you're proud of being "Irish and Italian," but you could care less about being european.

Africa was and still is a continent of tribes and imperialists bent it over a fckd it in the a$$ no lube.

I didn't even get into the 200+ years of slavery followed by 100+ years of marginalization via Jim Crow laws, but your comment is ridiculous.

the fan said it with a racist connotation. sometimes i wonder what rock sbr'ers crawled out from under.

keep your social/political views for reddit and focus on sports for this forum.
    Well put

bowers1989
    bowers1989's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 436

I thought I was in a college basketball forum.

Big Bang Clock
    TB12
    Big Bang Clock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1159

Quote Originally Posted by bowers1989 View Post
    I thought I was in a college basketball forum.
    Ya this thread sucks.

swag1982
    swag1982's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2378

Is that what was said to smart , go back to Africa if so wow