hustlehard617
    hustlehard617's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10698

Iowa -5 vs Michigan tomorrow

Does Iowa finally get it done against a good team at home ? seems like Vegas thinks so. Either that or they enjoy giving out free money

SH Fontes
    SH Fontes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I've been a Michigan all my life but I fade them too. The number should be Michigan +1 or pick em. Michigan is a much more athletic team. Freshman point guard Derrick Walton is more athletic than Gassell. Stauaskas is better than White. Levert and Robinson will control Marble.

Vegas is giving out money at +5....Get it while it's hot. One of my favorite plays of the year for a small timer.

Ticket #

Accepted

Type

Risk

To Win

Short Description

106874003-1 2/7/2014 10:00 PM Spread 110.00 100.00 Pregame Basketball
    535 .Michigan +5 -110 for Game

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the play.

FragileBull
    FragileBull's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

big Iowa fan. I'll actually be there tomorrow. Iowa needs this game desperately. They have lost 2 home games in a row after having the 6th longest winning streak in the nation at home. Be surprised if Iowa loses tomorrow, and don't like Michigan at +5 b/c they will have to foul late in the game.

TheHumanTripod
    TheHumanTripod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

I'll be there too. Go hawks! I'm not betting on this one but I'd be hesitant to go against Iowa. Need a big home win and are more then capably to do so.

shayman23
    shayman23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 240

I definitely would not touch Michigan. Not saying this will happen but when you look at there upcoming schedule this could be one of those look ahead games and the fans in Iowa are going to be electric. I also see coach McCaffrey making sure his boys are ready to rebound this time around. Overall Michigan is very below average when it comes to rebounding the basketball and Iowa is an elite rebounding team. I see McCaffrey not allowing his players to be lazy on the boards. Also see Iowa in desperation mode realizing how important this is. You can not lose 3 games at home and be considered a top 25 team. Marble is going to be coming out to play and hes going to be ready to show Michigan what they really missed out on in his final game against his home town team. I will be taking Iowa ML when it comes out.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by shayman23 View Post
    I definitely would not touch Michigan. Not saying this will happen but when you look at there upcoming schedule this could be one of those look ahead games and the fans in Iowa are going to be electric. I also see coach McCaffrey making sure his boys are ready to rebound this time around. Overall Michigan is very below average when it comes to rebounding the basketball and Iowa is an elite rebounding team. I see McCaffrey not allowing his players to be lazy on the boards. Also see Iowa in desperation mode realizing how important this is. You can not lose 3 games at home and be considered a top 25 team. Marble is going to be coming out to play and hes going to be ready to show Michigan what they really missed out on in his final game against his home town team. I will be taking Iowa ML when it comes out.
    Iowa fukin blowsssss.....un athletic cornball white dudes who are soft with no heart.....all hype on Iowa....Iowa isn't going to win just because they haven't won a big game at home yet....Iowa is garbage

shayman23

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post

Iowa fukin blowsssss.....un athletic cornball white dudes who are soft with no heart.....all hype on Iowa....Iowa isn't going to win just because they haven't won a big game at home yet....Iowa is garbage

People thinking that is what I expect will motivate them tomorrow they really need this win. They very easily could be 20-3 every game they have lost has been to quality teams that are top 50 rpi. They definitely aren't a team I would bet against right now. The last two games yes I would have. I even was for Mich St and Ohio St. But Marble is going to come out and shove it to the team across the street from him and they will get the few bounces they have not gotten in their recent losses. Anytime you look at a teams losses and see zero terrible losses and none by double digits you gotta think that they will not lose another home game.

GT21Megatron

People thinking that is what I expect will motivate them tomorrow they really need this win. They very easily could be 20-3 every game they have lost has been to quality teams that are top 50 rpi. They definitely aren't a team I would bet against right now. The last two games yes I would have. I even was for Mich St and Ohio St. But Marble is going to come out and shove it to the team across the street from him and they will get the few bounces they have not gotten in their recent losses. Anytime you look at a teams losses and see zero terrible losses and none by double digits you gotta think that they will not lose another home game.
    They arent 20-3.....If grandma had nuts she could easily be grandpa.....Their 1-11 vs top 25 teams in there last twelve games. They haven't beaten a solid team all year. Michigan State won with half a roster. This team is a joke.

GT21Megatron

Your talking about not seeing double digit losses and using that In an arguement to explain laying 5 against a Michigan team who is one of the most athletic tough teams in the conference? You don't make sense bro. good luck laying the points against a weak un-athletic team who hasn't beat anyone. Just remember if it's another close loss....again....you lose......again

shayman23

lol I definitely won't lay the points down its a ML Iowa game. Marble is going to play a big game against Michigan at home.

GT21Megatron

lol I definitely won't lay the points down its a ML Iowa game. Marble is going to play a big game against Michigan at home.
    Good luck bro. Michigan is gonna need to win 1 of these next two road games so they will be ready to roll tomorrow. After two big road wins against Michigan St and Wisconsin they had a let down against Indiana. They play Ohio State next on the road and definitely at worst want a split in these two tough road games and can't afford to lose here

shayman23

Yeah and Michigan has won some big road games this year I mean they are 9-1 in the big ten for a reason and shoulda honestly beat Arizona earlier in the season. I figured they would upset Mich St. Just have a feeling Marble is going to play big and Iowa is such a good rebounding team and if they are as motivated and play as physical as they should I think that will become the difference in the game.

TeeRose
    TeeRose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3534

IOWA you kidding me??

Let me get a Order of Michigan +5 and a side Order of some Cha-Ching green$$$$$$.

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

eZ mich $$$

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

Iowa is so bad..money pit..fade them

FragileBull
    FragileBull's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

LOL CLOWNS. Nice call fellas. Told you no way Iowa loses this game. Nice try though

Resler
    Resler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Love all these dudes calling Iowa nonathletic and weak. They played terrible against Mich St. and still almost won. Hope you fools lost lots of money.