Matty Mo
    Matty Mo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Quote Originally Posted by wizcodlifa View Post
    I am sorry man, but Geisel is a very good player. IDK how you cant see that. like i said im a big iowa fan. i would not bet against them at home. I AM WARNING YOU.
    Did you give the same warning Vs Michigan St?

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8997

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Brock is on Wisky ML.

The end.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I am sorry man, but Geisel is a very good player. IDK how you cant see that. like i said im a big iowa fan. i would not bet against them at home. I AM WARNING YOU.
    I didn't say Gesell isn't decent. I'm just saying he's not the type of PG they need on this team.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Hope ur right. I end up taking buckeys +6.5

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

Quote Originally Posted by blackeyeshamus View Post
    FWIW I'm on Ohio State +7@-130 risking 6.50 to win 5.00 grrrrh yeah, its a big one, and I'm the first one to fade the bucks- but I'm not convinced they can't steal a win on the road tonight. BOL, NC.
    Wooohooo!
    Cash 'em!
    Good call, NC.
    BOL.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

2 in a row ohio state cashes nice as dogs

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Did u think they were gonna go undefeated in conf at home? If u to big of a fan that it gets in the way of capping u should just not get involved with their gms.. This shit ain't bout being a fan, the only thing I'm a fan of is money. Never understand why fans don't know their teams better? I'm a stl cardinal fan and everyone here knows I'll tell u when to fade them all season.. When playoff comes yea I turn into pathetic homer but I will still freely admit the gms where I'm taking then cause I'm a fan and the games I believe they the right side..

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Great call NC, I would say some of the Craft is overrated talk was put to rest. I think hes probably a bit overhyped but he played a heck of a game tonight. You could argue it was more about the ineffectiveness of Iowa but their performance wasn't all that different from a week ago against Sparty and showed why you had legit doubts about them tonight.

First 12