Magnificent
    Just tryin to be Jay Bilas...
    Magnificent's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1118

Officiating Schedule?

Does ANYONE know where to get access to the NCAA BB officiating schedule? I know there are a ton of foul deviation stats available at certain places, and does anyone find these valuable in handicapping there games, or at least think this is something the ultra sharps do? Or am I searching for something that is just diversion that doesn't have as much weight as I think as it may already be factored into the line itself? All feedback is greatly welcomed...

Magnificent

So no one assumes any factors of the spread being altered by which officials are doing their job during each particular game? I find this part fascinating but and would love to be able to assign a point spread number for each official (which I feel I have the means to doing)...I just really would love to know how to find out which officials are working which games so I can adjust numbers accordingly...at least by the morning of the games...once again, any insight/feedback is greatly welcomed...

Magnificent

bump...maybe if I randomly gave away a game based on a System I have more people would respond on the coat tail factor...

Magnificent

bump...Seeing if this catches some new eyes and if those eyes have any insight or opinion...

FarTooGone
    FarTooGone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 215

I won't don't have enough time to explain why....but the only conference this matter in is the IVY league.

Magnificent

Mannnn..lol...that reminds me of the first time a girl touched my dick...She acted like she wasn't gonna mess around with me, then started rubbing it, then stopped LMAO...I don't have any idea what you mean, BUT I WOULD LOVE to hear some sort of explanation about why it only matters in the Ivy League. Please, by all means, when you do have enough time let me know or shoot me a message. I am all ears. I love hearing about great ideas and theories about the way the game result is altered. This to me should be somewhat of a hot topic and I'm very interested in any input that anyone has. Get back when you can brother...