spk1313
    spk1313's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1367

FREE MONEY: Academy Award Prop for best ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY

ONLY POSTING THIS HERE BECAUSE I READ THIS FORUM A LOT AND HAVE GROWN A FONDNESS FOR MOST OF THE PEOPLE WHO POST HERE. THIS PLAY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH NCAA BASKETBALL BUT IT IS A GUARANTEE

Hear me now believe me later. "Her" is a virtual lock to win best screenplay this year and is a +275 dog at my book!!! Check your sports book right now!!! But it won't last long. Here's why: "Her' just won the WGA award 5 minutes ago for best original screenplay. Born and raised in Hollywood, I work in the industry, and let me tell you one thing: this is as close to a lock as there is in this town. The writers guild is a clear indicator for who will win the oscar because of the voting set up. It's really not even a gamble. I guarantee these odds shift overnight so get them tonight or you will be sorry. +275 will quickly turn into -200 by tomorrow night if the books know what they are doing at all. I just bet the max $150, wish I could risk more to be honest. The awards are March 1 so don't invest if you're looking for instant gratification, but I'll take 275% ROI in one month any day of the week!!!!

Don't say I never gave you guys a sure thing...

747planes
    [Too Long]
    747planes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 334

the limits on these things are 50 to 200 bucks. not worth the time unless your bets are with in those range.

spk1313

Just put 150 to win 400 I believe.

That ain't chump change my friend. Especially for a sure thing. Up to you guys. Just saying...

spk1313

Also, there's a reason why there is such a low cap on these things. Because Industry awards are very easily predicted by insiders. Not claiming to be an insider but I work for people in the know and I follow these things. This is a no brainer. 400 free dollars is nothing to scoff at...

Correction: 425 free dollars
    Last edited by spk1313; 02-01-14 at 11:28 PM.

spk1313

Just checked online and the price is still out there for the taking. Not sure if anyone in this board is in the business, but SAG and WGA are the two best indicators for who wins best the acting and writing categories at the oscars due to the fact that mostly only writers and actors can vote for their respective winners - and they always mirror the Guild picks.

Example 1: McCounaghey (for Dallas Buyers Club) (sp) was +150 prior to his SAG win last weekend. I was watching the show and when they announced his name i put 50 on him to win the oscar. Checked the spread 2 days later and low and behold, the number for Mccounaghey turned into -300. An overwhelming favorite.

I expect the same thing to happen for "Her" in the coming days. This is only for people like me who play 10-$20 units. 150 is the max on my site and that pays 425 dollars. I'm NOT the type to start running my mouth about guarantees when I'm not sure about - but this one is 99.999999% going to happen. If it doesn't hit on March 1, I am comfortable embarrassing myself on this forum in any manner you all see fit. Lets make some coin boys.