SirtySree
    SirtySree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

SirtySree's Parlay/ATS Picks

Got a couple of ppl interested in my picks after I posted a few parlays around the place so thought I would start my own thread instead of posting in others or PMing back the ppl with the picks since it's easier.

Just a note on how I make my picks. I based them mainly off the history of the two teams and then how they are currently going this season.

No such things as locks but I am pretty confident that I will hit 60-65% of the time and actually found my parlay/teasers to hit far more regularly so up to you if you want to follow both, either, or even fade me.

My picks for tomorrow are:
    smu -7
    kansas -9 (a bit higher than I would want but confident they will win by double digits)
    virginia -3 (probably my favourite pick. Notre Dame without Grant shouldn't be able to hang with Virginia)

smu -1
    ask +2.5 (would take -1 here but thought I will just be a bit safe just in case)
    kan st -1
    vir +5 (again would take ml here but being safe)
    @2.63

SirtySree

Also if anyone is wondering, I am 4-0 but only the last two were posted before the games began. I will be starting at 0-0 though for the purposes of this thread.

Below were the picks if anyone is interested in seeing them.

akron -1 @1.35
    ucon -1 @1.35
    sout miss -1 @1.28
    wichita -2.5 @1.26
    murr st -1 @1.28
    @3.85

nc stat +2.5
    canis -2
    rider -1
    harv -3.5
    @2.6

port +6
    okl +12
    @ 1.55

port -1
    okl -1
    @4.62

SGM
    SGM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Thanks!

SirtySree

Well thats that. No more posting plays for me on here. As mentioned in the other guys thread, I never liked posting plays cause the most BS bad beats magically appear every time.

These werent my only plays today as I like to bet on tennis and you wouldnt even believe the shit thats gone down. If ppl want, check my older post and search up some of the matches, you would not believe the beats I get so I am done posting my plays up even if its just some sick coincidence.

SirtySree

Just to show one of many bad beats today, in a mens tennis match where the player I had was up 5-2 went on to drop the next 5 games in a row. Keep in mind its mens tennis so breaks arent easy and he had not been broken the whole game.