THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

THam12 NCAA betting

I'm starting this thread to track my bets for the rest of the season. I have had some really good days this year and some not so great days. I am starting fresh with units and hoping to get a little heater going! I am going to try and post a play or two a day. Tail or fade at your pleasure!

1-27:
    Oklahoma +4

Oklahoma state is a good team, but on the road they have yet to impress me. They are 4-3 away from home with only 1 of those two wins being by more than 5 points, and that was against a terrible south Florida team early in the season. They lost to Kansas state on the road and only beat butler by 2 on the road and west Virginia by 1.
    Oklahoma has been playing really well as of late. They are a good home team and have an obvious home court advantage. They have a 10-2 record at home with one of those two losses coming against Kansas.

I don't think that ok state will run away with a win here in a huge rivalry on the road so giving Oklahoma a 4 point cushion seems too good not to take.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Line moved in my favor to +4.5, so I bought the 1/2 point and got it at +5. I like it at +4 as well, but took the extra cushion since it was there.

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the sooners as well. GL tonight

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Good start.
    Record:
    1-0 +1.5 units

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    Good start.
    Record:
    1-0 +1.5 units
    Had a little parlay I made for fun that I hit as well with duke +4, gtown +5.5, Oklahoma +4.5
    But that won't be included in my record.

Looking at the card for tomorrow and will post some plays tomorrow! I know I'll have at least 2.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Tuesday 1-28:
    Virginia -3
    Iowa -4 (bought a 1/2 point)
    Mizzou +7 (bought a 1/2 point)
    SMU -6 (bought a 1/2 point)

Virginia has been playing very well this season and especially in their last 7, where they are 6-1 with the only loss coming AT Duke. They have beat some solid basketball teams and are going on the road tonight, where they are not intimidated, to play a fading Notre Dame team. Notre Dame has been terrible as of late, in big part to the loss of Grant. Their defense is terrible and they will not be able to stop the Duo of Harris and Brogdon.

Iowa is an underrated team, playing at home, against a bruised up Michigan State team. This is one that I was skeptical about at first when the line came out at -6, I waited long enough to get it at -4 with a bought 1/2 point. Iowa can score the ball and they have a very good home court advantage. They've only lost one game at home all year and that was to Nova in overtime earlier in the season. They should handle Michigan State well as they look to make a statement in the Big Ten.

Mizzou is too good of a basketball team to be getting 6.5 points at Arkansas. They will have arguably the two best players on the court in Jordan Clarkson and Jabari Brown. These two can flat out score the ball. People's betting minds are clogged with Arkansas' win over Kentucky and I think that is why this line is so large. I am not arguing that Arkansas will likely win the game, but I think Mizzou's guards can keep them in this game and keep it inside of 7 points.

SMU is a team that I have taken a couple of times this year and been happy with the result. So I will roll with them again here. They are a good shooting basketball team as they shoot just under 50%. They are WELL coached and a great road team. They will not be scared to go in here and beat up on a terrible USF team. Nic Moore is a game changer and will be the best player on the court and will work with Markus Kennedy well to pick up this road win. Their rebounding is another strong aspect of their game and they will work to keep Rudd and Ugbunu off of the glass in this one.

Good luck with all of your plays guys!!!!

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

adding 1-28:
    West Virginia +6

I cannot see Baylor all of a sudden breaking out of their slump and covering a decent sized spread. Juwan Staten and Harris are dynamic scoring guards and I think Baylor will have tons of trouble stopping those guys.

Let's get $$$$

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

2-2 with Virginia -3 left.

adding:
    Utah state -1.5 first half

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

3-3 on the day, could have been better! No complaints here. Tomorrow's card has some really nice spots and I have a few early leans! Tomorrow will be a good day.
    My plays were all 1.5 units to win about 1.2. I will start posting how many units I am putting on each game. Although I was even on my record today, I lost 1 unit. Still in the green and I see good potential to be up a 3-4 units after tomorrow!

Record:
    4-3
    +.6 units

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Alright, i have 4 plays today. Feel good about them.

Wednesday 1-29:

Ole Miss +9 (bought 1/2 pt.) ~~ 2 units
    Memphis -7 ~~ 1.1 unit
    UMass +2 ~~ 1.5 units
    Indiana State -4 ~~ 2.7 units

Ole Miss has the fire power to stay in this game at Tennessee tonight. They will struggle inside, but their strong guard play will keep this game inside of 9 points easily. Henderson and Summers are great scorers while Tennessee isnt the best scoring team and i dont think they have the offense to blow a team like Ole Miss out.

Memphis has a very well rounded team with very athletic players at all positions. They have multiple guys that can beat up this UCF team that is led by Sykes. I don't think Sykes can carry this team and I think Memphis will cover behind a nice game from Goodwin.

UMass is a very athletic team who will not worry about the tough away atmosphere at St. Bonnie. They should definitely put pressure on the Bonnies and use that to cover the spread and probably even win this game outright.

Indiana State is my strongest play of the day as you can tell by the 2.7 units I put on it. I like this team as they are led by 3 seniors who will take this team into Carbondale and control this road game. This spread is so surprising to me as Carbondale is a one man show and hasnt really proven anything, even at home. I'll take the Sycamores at -4 at SIU and take it to the bank!!!

Good luck on all of your plays!!

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

added:
    Kansas -7

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

added:
    Kansas -7
    Also adding UNLV -8 for 1.2 units.
    Kansas bet was for 1.5 units

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

adding:
    Zona state +6.5 2H for 1.1 units

Chasing here after big losses on Indiana state and ole miss

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Alright, i have 4 plays today. Feel good about them.

Wednesday 1-29:

Ole Miss +9 (bought 1/2 pt.) ~~ 2 units. -2 units
    Memphis -7 ~~ 1.1 unit +1 unit
    UMass +2 ~~ 1.5 units -1.5 units
    Indiana State -4 ~~ 2.7 units -2.7 units (ouchhhh)

Ole Miss has the fire power to stay in this game at Tennessee tonight. They will struggle inside, but their strong guard play will keep this game inside of 9 points easily. Henderson and Summers are great scorers while Tennessee isnt the best scoring team and i dont think they have the offense to blow a team like Ole Miss out. -

Memphis has a very well rounded team with very athletic players at all positions. They have multiple guys that can beat up this UCF team that is led by Sykes. I don't think Sykes can carry this team and I think Memphis will cover behind a nice game from Goodwin.

UMass is a very athletic team who will not worry about the tough away atmosphere at St. Bonnie. They should definitely put pressure on the Bonnies and use that to cover the spread and probably even win this game outright.

Indiana State is my strongest play of the day as you can tell by the 2.7 units I put on it. I like this team as they are led by 3 seniors who will take this team into Carbondale and control this road game. This spread is so surprising to me as Carbondale is a one man show and hasnt really proven anything, even at home. I'll take the Sycamores at -4 at SIU and take it to the bank!!!

Good luck on all of your plays!!

well Indiana state got rocked lol.
    Always turns out that I win my least weighted bet!

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Kansas -7 +1.25 units

unlv -8 +1 units

-2.95 units
    today with Arizona state 2H +6.5 still pending.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Zona state 2H was a loss -1 unit

1-29 record: 3-4 -3.95 units

Overall record:
    7-7 -3.35 units

Well, my overall record is .500 but my units are negative because of my uneven bets. Today, was very weird as Indiana state really surprised me with their terrible play. Tomorrow is anew day. I'll have a couple of solid plays!

indianjoe
    indianjoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4988

Was with you on Ol'Piss and the Indiana St. [we both lost] skipped U. Mass......picked up Belmont [always a good play] Look for E. Carolina to cover tomorrow.........Tell you one thing you chase 'em don't you..........read you tomorrow.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by indianjoe View Post
    Was with you on Ol'Piss and the Indiana St. [we both lost] skipped U. Mass......picked up Belmont [always a good play] Look for E. Carolina to cover tomorrow.........Tell you one thing you chase 'em don't you..........read you tomorrow.
    Yeah man those plays burnt me. I was really surprised by Indiana state but that's the weak ass mvc for ya.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Thursday 1-30:
    Florida -13 for 2 units
    Cincy +10 after buying 1/2 Pt- for 2.35 units
    Arkansas state -4 for 1.5 units

I think Florida is playing very well right now and can easily keep that going against a weak miss state team.
    cincy is not in a great spot on the road with their best player a little beat up, but with Jackson set to play I had to take them plus the points in a conference game that they will be really pumped up for.
    arkansas state is scoring the ball very well right now and should easily cover this modest 4 point spread

Good luck tonight everyone!

indianjoe

ASU -4 is a good play......I live 5 minutes off campus......they usually good road team and ULM not to sporty this year....Brady hell of a coach.........like the Florida play as well. Providence, Nebraska and Tenn. Chat.....still like Eastern Ky.....-16' against Tenn. Martin.

indianjoe

[QUOTE=indianjoe;21032164]ASU -4 is a good play......I live 5 minutes off campus......they usually good road team and ULM not to sporty this year....Brady hell of a coach.........like the Florida play as well. Providence, Nebraska and Tenn. Chat.....still like Eastern Ky.....-16' against Tenn. Martin......take a look at EAST CAROLINA TO COVER....I THINK may be the biggest play of the night..........and I don't call myself a capper.........but read a lot.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

I'll tail you on that east Carolina play just because you are set on it. Thanks for the heads up!

Good luck

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Couldn't get to a computer quick enough before games started.
    Added:

Cincy +5 1H
    Cincy ML
    East Carolina +11

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Added st Mary's -4 for 2.3 units

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Adding:
    Usc +5.5 second half 1.1 units
    Uconn -2.5 second half 1.1 units

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Adding a live bet on UCLA ml for 1 unit

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Adding st Mary's second half -5.5 for 1.1 units

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Well, I got whooped on the Bad teams i took shots on (east Carolina, st Mary's, Arkansas state). Tonight could have been a huge night if it wasn't for those dumb bet! Haha.

Todays record was:
    6-5 +.8 units

Overall record:
    13-12 -2.55 units

over 500 for my picks, but still negative units. That will change.
    short card tomorrow, but did see a couple plays I like. Until then!

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Well I just added long beach state +6 2H for 1.6 units. It'll go on my plays fr Friday. Hope it startsme off well!

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

1-31:
    Murray state -2 for 2 units
    Princeton at + hopefully 9; want the spread to go to 8.5 and I'll buy .5 and get them at 9. For 1.5 units.

Two plays I feel good about to end my month!

Good luck!

indianjoe

Damn ECU.......inside 8 ppts with 5 minutes left..........my MAN is pissed and I pay him a lot of money for plays.....ASU not worth a shit....do not play them any more........He has a 10 Unit play on Saturday.....his two pro plays covered and 2 ncaab but we all lost money on penetrating ECU.....he says may not be enough points out there for ECU or Tenn. Chatt to cover................Later

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Passed on Princeton

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Had manhattan straight up for 1 unit.

Went 2-1 yesterday and won 1.5 units.

Overall Record: