Will Book
    Will Book's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jan's ncaa top 25 plays

Posted Plays: 5-7-1

Lost Marq. and Utah St. in overtime yesterday. Teams I play usually do not do well if took to overtime b/c they are usually the weaker team in general. Hit MS over MS St. Not in Top 25 but line was funny enough to warrant a play.

The line on the Cinn. v. Temple game is too low to play Cinn. today. Temple will keep it close. All plays I post I play for the same amount.

Will Book

Quote Originally Posted by Will Book View Post
    Posted Plays: 5-7-1

Lost Marq. and Utah St. in overtime yesterday. Teams I play usually do not do well if took to overtime b/c they are usually the weaker team in general. Hit MS over MS St. Not in Top 25 but line was funny enough to warrant a play.

The line on the Cinn. v. Temple game is too low to play Cinn. today. Temple will keep it close. All plays I post I play for the same amount.
    Played Temple +6.5

Will Book

Just a hunch

Saw a headline yesterday saying Stanford having problems v. CA. teams.

Stan. playing a CA. team today. Also, they are playing on the road. To top it off, they are 7 pt. favs.

I played Stan. -7.

Will Book

Just played NC -6.5 v Clem. and Calif. + 6.5 v. UCLA. NC should not be as big a fav. and Calif. should be catching more. pts. than they are.

I may not always be right, but I am always sure.

Will Book

If NC hangs on and covers v. Clemson, roll your winnings onto Calif. + 7.5 pts. When I say roll over winnings, I mean play it as a regular play plus winnings from previous play.

Will Book

Played Utah +14.5. i can see AZ winning the game but not covering the number.

Will Book

Posted Plays: 9-8-1

Hit 5 out of 6 yesterday. CA messed up a perfect sheet.

The line on Pitt. seems excessive to me, and it makes me want to take Duke. But, I think this game will set up the Ok. St. v. Ok. game. In my opinion, for what that's worth, Ok. St. should have been bigger favs. than what the line opened at yesterday. I believe the book wants most, if not all bettors, on Ok. St.

With that said, I played Pitt. -3.5 and Ok. +4.5. Looking to sweep tonight, so I am going to parley these 2 plays. I hope this kicks off a terrific week. If Pitt looks as if they will cover, or if I get a final before Ok. tips, I am rolling over the winnings from Pitt. onto Ok.
    Good Luck to all, and remember, I may not always be right, but I am always sure.

jambo54
    jambo54's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

Quote Originally Posted by Will Book View Post
    Saw a headline yesterday saying Stanford having problems v. CA. teams.

Stan. playing a CA. team today. Also, they are playing on the road. To top it off, they are 7 pt. favs.

I played Stan. -7.

If that's seriously the logic you're goin with here...stop posting.

Will Book

Quote Originally Posted by jambo54 View Post
    If that's seriously the logic you're goin with here...stop posting.
    I use many things to determine who I am going to play, and listening to the media and reading headlines has given me a bunch of winners over the past 30 years. e.g., I saw a headline last year during football season that said, "why the Chicago Bears could not win today." Yet they were favs. playing a team that had won and covered on Mon. Also, that same weekend, I read an article where every analyst went against Chi. Since Chi. was a fav., and other things I use to pick a game leaned towards Chi., I played Chi., and they won and covered. Hoss, if you will wake up and pay attention, the media influences a lot of people's decisions on who they play. Furthermore, I will use whatever method I want to pick plays. Winners are winners, no matter how you get them. Despite this, what are you? The SBR Forum police. If you don't like the way I arrive at my picks, then don't check them out.

Will Book

If Pitt covers, Ok + the pts. is a gimme.

Will Book

Played Iowa -5.

Will Book

Posted Plays: 10-9-1

Played Iowa -5 and added Kent. -3 v. LSU.

Will Book

Posted Plays: 10-11-1

Played the following for the same amount on each play:

St. Bonnie -2
    Oh. St. -12.5
    Wisc. -17
    Santa Clara +11

Will Book

Played Az. -5, Iowa St. +8 n Richmond +9.

Will Book

Had a terrible night last night. Things did not go as planned. Went 2-5. Hoping this is indicative of great upcoming weekend full of set ups and upsets.

Posted Plays: 12-16-1

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

bounce back tonight,

Going against your boys as one of my 2 plays...

I think Auburn plays big tonight and finally breaks that streak

Anyword on Retin? If he's out they are in trouble, releford will have to play entire game

Will Book

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    bounce back tonight,

Going against your boys as one of my 2 plays...

I think Auburn plays big tonight and finally breaks that streak

Anyword on Retin? If he's out they are in trouble, releford will have to play entire game
    I haven't heard anything lately about anybody. The weather's been the big topic of late. AL has played some of the worst ball though I have ever seen a college team play. You could be right about Aub. Good luck on your plays.