MrHalftime
    MrHalftime's Avatar Become A Pro!

College Basketball ShitList

I realize that it is my fault betting on certain teams continually, and if they lose shame on me. But there are teams that seem to screw me when I bet on them, and when I bet against them. It is almost like when I am on them, they are shit, and when I'm not they show up.

Current ShitList:

Ohio State, that is almost self explanatory, screw them.
    Oregon, Cannot say more about how many times this team has screwed me. Here we go Washington tonight
    BYU, God I hate this team with a passion, mix them with the game against oregon, bet oregon 1H against BYU to try and save my life that week, lost 1H, and then had no more to bet and take Oregon 2H which would have won.

Who are yours.

On the positive side, Northern Colorado has covered 8-8 when betting with them. Great team to bet with

jessetk313
    Update your status
    jessetk313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Byu is about to screw me tonight. Portland is gonna punch me in the balls once again tonight and play a dandy on Thursday night basketball against a team that should handle them. Portland can't score unless I go against them. This is a joke!!!

MrHalftime

Oregon does well and fukkkks me again. I am going to murder that team, sonofabitch

jessetk313
    Update your status
    jessetk313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oregon is probably the most athletic team in the country but that is about all they are. They are raw athletes running up and down the court with no basketball intelligence. They have nine turnovers in the first half and about 6 of them were either careless passes or laziness and getting stripped from behind. They are a bunch of idiots.

MrHalftime

I am sorry for your shit BYU loss who blows a 9 point lead in OT, Never in my life have I seen something like that before. Fade BYU and Oregon for the rest of the year

MrHalftime

Shitlist continues with these teams, and once again oregon fukks me

Bet Washington 1H
    +1.5 Oregon finds a way to score a layup with .3 seconds left, just like when they hit that 3 at half against Colorado to fukk me out of another 1H bet that put me in a downward spiral. I literally hope this Oregon team dies because then they lose to Washington after I opted out to take Wash 2H because Oregon "scared" me. And BYU blowing that 2H 9 point lead in OT, yes I had them 2H as well.

I HATE THESE DAMN TEAMS

OREGON AND BYU GO TO HELL

MrHalftime

Charlotte can go fukk themselves

GHSCREW
    Where did Kemba Go?
    GHSCREW's Avatar Become A Pro!

u are getting hosed man.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

I've been a sucker for Minnesota and Providence for the last 2/3 years...

I think they are finally returning the favor, and I just jumped the gun on them both.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Had Oregon last spring pretty large -3.5 at home vs Wash. One of my worst beats in past year up 6 with just a few seconds left and the pathetic s.o.b. from Huskies gets the inbound races up full court and heaves a meaningless 30 ft prayer nothing but net! Meaningless unless you bet the spread and judging from a few of the cokksuckers jumping up and down on Huskies bench like they just won the national title I'm guessing they might have!

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

Quote Originally Posted by MrHalftime View Post
    Charlotte can go fukk themselves
    Right there with you man this shit show of a team f'd me out of 1500. their game today was a god damn joke these dumb f's should either take their ass pounding or win - nobody gives a f that you lost a close one to Rice. How dumb are these kids.

SirtySree
    SirtySree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

BYU suck away from home and are great at home so they aren't that hard to predict betting wise.

UNMLOBOFAN51
    UNMLOBOFAN51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2549

Here's a team that has killed a couple of my buddies now.... Baylor they are horrible. A great team to back this year is IPFW they have covered 4/4 for me this year they can shoot the rock

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

Miami has kicked my butt a few times - I backed the canes vs FSU, DUKE, Cuse... Think I will be avoiding them at all costs

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Yes Baylor will screw you, stay away from dumb coaches, always have some talented big men but doesnt know how to use them, they never develop.

Heandog
    Heandog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Ohio St that team is a mess can't score if any thing bet the unders in the rest of there games good D but cant score worth a shit

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

Cuse is my kryptonite. If I put money on the spread they dont cover. If I put money on the OVER they go UNDER. Good defensive team with little offensive ability.