KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20370

What Does Everyone Think of Alabama +5?

Alabama always good at home, and they usually get up for these bigger opponents. Nearly took down Wichita earlier this year at home but came up short.

Would like to hear everyone's thoughts on this game.

wufpakman21
    wufpakman21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3649

I think Florida is one of the best teams in the country. I've never seen a Billy Donovan team get after it like this bunch. They really give it 110% most of the time. And they're very balanced. Bama is tough at home. But we're talking about Alabama basketball here. Don't make this anymore complicated than it needs to be. The play is either Florida or no play IMO. Florida should have their full stable of horses tonight. They'll pull away. It's very similar to last night's Duke game at Miami where Duke was -5 and they torched the Canes by 20. This one wont be that big of a blowout because Bama can score. But I expect UF to win by 10.

KRIT

On Bama +6 2x.

oBaMa_MaNiA
    oBaMa_MaNiA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

hopefully it's around a three point game by half time, ideally Alabama would have a lead.

lucullus
    lucullus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

Quote Originally Posted by wufpakman21 View Post
    I think Florida is one of the best teams in the country. I've never seen a Billy Donovan team get after it like this bunch. They really give it 110% most of the time. And they're very balanced. Bama is tough at home. But we're talking about Alabama basketball here. Don't make this anymore complicated than it needs to be. The play is either Florida or no play IMO. Florida should have their full stable of horses tonight. They'll pull away. It's very similar to last night's Duke game at Miami where Duke was -5 and they torched the Canes by 20. This one wont be that big of a blowout because Bama can score. But I expect UF to win by 10.
    i agree with this write up but i want to stress the fact that bama can score and that it's bama home game. i think your cover has a good chance but it would be a small play for me

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Got +6.5 1st half when they were down 5, gl.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

And that small amount wont hit as Bama fouls a guy who hits a 3, bad luck right there.

MrHalftime
    MrHalftime's Avatar Become A Pro!

Florida shot horriblyI could see them winning by 15

KRIT

Couldn't help myself but took Bama +2 2H. I just think they keep this game close, that is what Alabama does. Not the most talented team, but scrappy.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

This old ass ref definitely has Alabama. . Everytime down the court he's calling cheap bump fouls and then the other refs aren't calling squat

KRIT

Pushed on the +6, hit the 2H. I'll take it, thankyou whoever on Florida missed that last FT.

CoachemUp
    CoachemUp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quite the electrifying atmosphere there wasn't it? I'm not sure I've ever seen such a pathetic crowd with the home team playing a top 6 team before. Anyone else? I realize it's a football school but it appeared as if it was half full and they could have gave seats away.