2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

wed hoops discussion

got a few hours before gotta run, just starting on card so fire away with any thoughts, leans, plays, as i try and get my stuff 2gether with a late start and limited time..

cobh44
    cobh44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

Thoughts on Texas Tech? Getting 6.5 at WVU, who has been struggling. Tech been playing well and has been solid on the road. Plus, took WVU to OT at home.

2daBank

these fukkin pussies havnt come with totals yet? get your shit together!

jessetk313
    Update your status
    jessetk313's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like northern Iowa tonight against Bradley I made a thread about it.

jessetk313
    Update your status

I also like Duke and Wisconsin but those picks just seem easy and Duke struggles anywhere outside of Cameron indoor.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by cobh44 View Post
    Thoughts on Texas Tech? Getting 6.5 at WVU, who has been struggling. Tech been playing well and has been solid on the road. Plus, took WVU to OT at home.
    only 1 road win but yea they have played some good teams tough on the road. i think it prob slightly too high so id lean to tech..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jessetk313 View Post
    I also like Duke and Wisconsin but those picks just seem easy and Duke struggles anywhere outside of Cameron indoor.
    think ill be far more interested in the total of puke/mia gm depending where they set it..

abovepar
    abovepar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1438

Big night for Wisconsin and Duke. They both need a win. Duke hasn't won on the road yet unless you count neural court. With 2 road games against Pitt and Syracuse duke needs to figure it out here against a mediocre Miami team.

Wisconsin needs a win here to get back in the W column. Minnesota good at home but I doubt the pressure D will faze Wisconsin. I still this badger team makes a deep run in the tournament. I like both of these ML games tonight. Wichita state and st. Louis also wouldn't hurt to add.

2daBank

vols-6.5..just bet this at BM and got in at 6.5 then it went up to -7 where i would still play it, they been great at home, arky not good on the road and coming off 3 straight ot games.. dont think ark can speed vols up and vols will whip them in the halfcourt and on the glass..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    vols-6.5..just bet this at BM and got in at 6.5 then it went up to -7 where i would still play it, they been great at home, arky not good on the road and coming off 3 straight ot games.. dont think ark can speed vols up and vols will whip them in the halfcourt and on the glass..
    iowa/mich ov 150.. they went over this number last year in a gm where mich beat the brakes off the hawkeyes, id expect it to be far more competitive this time with it taking 80 points to get the W..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Thoughts on Richmond -2.5 and Auburn -1.5? Like those two.

Also looking at Illinois State +9 vs. Wichita.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Thoughts on Richmond -2.5 and Auburn -1.5? Like those two.
    line says richmond for sure but hard for me to do it considering they have beat like 1 decent team all year and i really like umass. if it wasnt their 3rd gm on road id prob be a sucker and play umass but just gonna pass.. havnt looked at aub yet.

WVUsuperfan
    WVUsuperfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1091

i am on Duke/WVU ML parlay
    and -2 (bought 1/2) on Wisky

2daBank

iowa/mich ov 150.. they went over this number last year in a gm where mich beat the brakes off the hawkeyes, id expect it to be far more competitive this time with it taking 80 points to get the W..
    minny +1.5 1st half

wisc/min 0v 63.5 1st half

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Why is Rhode Island +9.5 at St. Joe? I have URI +6.5 here.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Why is Rhode Island +9.5 at St. Joe? I have URI +6.5 here.
    i dunno,,6 does seem more right to me.. kp has 9 i guess the best answer i can tell ya..

2daBank

minny +1.5 1st half

wyo-2

NJcap
    NJcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 374

duke over 31 1h ....they start out hot tn ....plus 31 is a little low should be 34ish

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

minny +1.5 1st half

Like Wisky/Gophers over, may roll with you on the 1H over. Badgers have been outstanding 1H and their 1H totals have been soaring over (except of course when they hold the Mildcats to 14).

Also like Cleveland State/UIC over.

BOL tonight Bank.

NJcap

Quote Originally Posted by NJcap View Post
    duke over 31 1h ....they start out hot tn ....plus 31 is a little low should be 34ish

another fun fact...duke has gone over this number every game this year

jessetk313
    Update your status

Tonight we have a matchup between Northern Iowa and the Bradley Braves of the Missouri Valley conference. Although the Bradley Braves are only 7-12 on the season they are 7-4 overall on their home court and 2-1 in conference play at home. However, the Braves have not beat a team inside the top 100 this year and of their 7 home wins 5 were against competition rated outside the top 280 d-1 schools. They also sport the 244th SOS according to KenPom rankings. Northern Iowa comes into play 10-8 overall but 1-6 on the road. Northern Iowa has lost to the likes of Wichita state, Virginia, Maryland, And George Mason on the road. They also took Iowa State into OT on a neutral floor. Of their 6 road losses only one would be considered a "bad" loss and that came against Southern Illinois on the 14th of January. They have two wins over top 100 schools most notably a home victory over VCU back on December 14th. Northern Iowa has been challenged much more than Bradley as they have played the 18th most difficult schedule to date. Although each team won their last time out they seem to be going in different directions as No Iowa has won 3 of 4 and the Braves have lost 3 of 4. Northern Iowa also just beat Bradley by 34 at home on New Year's Day. The differences in this game tonight will be Northern Iowa's ability to take care of the basketball and score, specifically from behind the three point line, all areas that the Braves struggle.

Pick- Northern Iowa -5.5/ considering ml too.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

love miami here tonight vs duke at home

miami always plays duke kind of tough especially at home and duke is nothing but a mediocre team this year

jessetk313
    Update your status

I'm kind of surprised by miami backers. Duke hasn't been good away from home but they just got done beating a very very good virginia team and demolished nc state again at home. No reason duke doesn't win straight up tonight to avoid a 3rd loss in acc play.

jessetk313
    Update your status

La salle and Arizona state are the only two quality wins that Mia have all yr. la salle was at home and Arizona state on a neutral floor.

You mad bro

La salle and Arizona state are the only two quality wins that Mia have all yr. la salle was at home and Arizona state on a neutral floor.
    UNC ?

lost to fuse by 5 on the road

held them to under 50 points

2daBank

I'm kind of surprised by miami backers. Duke hasn't been good away from home but they just got done beating a very very good virginia team and demolished nc state again at home. No reason duke doesn't win straight up tonight to avoid a 3rd loss in acc play.
    Prob just as much of a puke fade as backing canes, I dunno I think line right puke should be short favs but wouldn't shock me if they lost, canes not a bad team, just a team that had to replace a lot, good coach and tough defense tho so wouldn't be real surprising if they rose up and beat a not great puke tonight.. Prob a pass for me but I see why folks would play canes.

Phatman36
    Phatman36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

CAL -7 @ USC , Illinois State +9 vs Wichita State. IS is on a revenge game and the shockers are definitely worse on the road (plus they are due to drop one here eventually, or at least not cover by double digits). Cal is shooting about 10 points above average in division while USC is shooting about 10 points below average in division.

UBNVS
    UBNVS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5878

Does anyone like St. Louis tonight? Very underrated team. Only losses are to sconnie and Wichita st

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Bowling Green @ Ohio 7:00 PM ET

Lets try to make it 3 in a row UVA 2x and Pitt 2.5x where easy winners

This is a huge mismatch. Bowling Green is one of the worst road teams in the nation going 3-21 SU in their last 24. They are one of the worst offenses in the country, but do play decent defense. They also have the shortest bench in the nation, their starters practically play the entire game, which is only reason they put 4 in Double Figures.

Ohio is really rounding into form winning 6/7 only loss was in 2 OT to a solid Akron squad. The Bobcats are deep and very well rounded. They are excellent on the defensive end and that does not bold well for the Falcons inept offense on the road.

Bowling Green did just come from 15 behind to get a road win against W. Michigan in a game where they hit 10 3's, but Anderson just went off hitting 7 of them and they made their FT's. They are not a good shooting team from the 3 or the strike, it was just a fluke game.

Ohio defense will suffocate the Falcons and they will really struggle to score the rock. I got Ohio 71-53

744 Ohio Bobcats -11 1x

Ticket#:27685777
    Jan 22 07:00 PM
    INTERNET / -1 Jan 22 03:31 PM CBB STRAIGHT BET
    [744] OHIO -11-105
    105 / 100

Buckeyesportsguy
    Buckeyesportsguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Made a post about OU earlier, really like them tonight as well as San Diego St Vs San Jose St

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by UBNVS View Post
    Does anyone like St. Louis tonight? Very underrated team. Only losses are to sconnie and Wichita st
    I think it been a while since slu has been underrated, line seemed bout right, I had it somewhere between -9 and -13 so not like I don't think they cover but thought line was close and not big fan of laying double digits on road.. I thought bout the over more than a side but passed altogether..

TomatoFace
    TomatoFace's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

Bank - can you post your plays for tonight? thanks man and GL

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20370

I kind of like the Gophers tonight. They pulled the upset last week against Ohio St at home, thinking they can do it again tonight. Looking at Illinois St and maybe Michigan. Was thinking Iowa, but hard to fade Michigan with how hot they've been, I think they will cool off later in the season, but not tonight.

NJcap

Quote Originally Posted by NJcap View Post

play this guys....this is money

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    I kind of like the Gophers tonight. They pulled the upset last week against Ohio St at home, thinking they can do it again tonight. Looking at Illinois St and maybe Michigan. Was thinking Iowa, but hard to fade Michigan with how hot they've been, I think they will cool off later in the season, but not tonight.

12 Last