Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

Thoughts On Colorado vs UCLA and Colorado next 3 games without Dinwiddie.

Dinnwiddie tore his acl in the 1st half vs wash sunday (or was it saturday?) either way he will be missed big time by colorado. He was their star averaging almost 15 and 4 - with 1.5 steal a game. It won't be easy to fill that void.
    They will miss him the most from 3 as he was money from there.

Now to the UCLA game
    I see UCLA is -1.5 on the open and I will be making a small play on UCLA but treading lightly

When a star player goes down you can almost bank on the fact that the next game in that stars absence you will get MAX effort from the rest of the team. Colorado plays tough at home and you can be sure will not roll over. The key is even with max effort from the rest is that enough to beat a solid UCLA team.

That remains to be seen but I can assure you I will be playing against colorado big after this game

Saturday, January 18
    2:00 PM EST FS1
    USC
    @ ColoradoTixYahoo Calendar
    Thursday, January 23
    9:00 PM EST ESP2, ESP3
    Colorado
    @ Arizona
    Saturday, January 25
    7:00 PM EST PACN
    Colorado
    @ Arizona St.

These 3 games after ucla are going to be the real test and I believe set up very nicely to fade colorado.

Good luck with your wagers
    Last edited by Koldazzice; 01-16-14 at 01:13 AM. Reason: text

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

sorry for the funky text up top ill fix that - when I copied and pasted the schedule from yahoo it made the text up top weird and difficult to read

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Love the BRUINS! I could actually see the Bruins winning out the rest of the season. Their losses are to Arizona, Duke and Missouri, 3 very good teams. Since that Duke loss they have played great ball and Almost beat Arizona, so I like them to beat a team that Washington State amost upset and should have beat. No Dinwiddie is icing on the cake!!!