NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

New Years Eve and New Years Day Plays

I will out and about traveling and visiting old friends these next two days. So this will be my last post till January 2nd, 2014 at the earliest. I will leave you with these plays for 12/31 and 1/1/14 so you can continue to benefit from my due diligence.

I hope some of the hating trolls on SBR do die....however we shall continue with the betting. For 12/31/13.....

Duke (-16) vs. Elon

Rockets (-9) vs. Sacramento

ML Parlay - Spurs/Rockets/Pacers

Boston Bruins Puckline vs. Islanders

New Years Day

Georgia Bulldogs (-9) vs. Nebraska

LSU (-7) or (-7.5) vs. Iowa (they spank them either way)

Yea yea I know....all favs....lol....whatever dudes. These span across all sports and games are mutually exclusive of one another. These are solid faves I am backing here. You can make a case for Sacramento covering 9 points but Houston coming off a loss will be in top form. SEC college bowl teams will spank these lower class filler college teams similar to what Oregon did to Texas tonight.

So hope you guys tail and have a very safe and prosperous NYE and day.....cheers and salud

lucullus
    lucullus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

Liking Xavier alot...Beat big name teams like Alabama, wake Forest, and Tennessee, plus have more impressive statistics in a lot of categories over the RED Storm