irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Is akron getting too much love here???

Iowa State is the 17th ranked team in the country playing the Akron Zips. The line opened at -6.5 and is still right there. The money line seems really low at -280? Don't get me wrong I love the lines but Akron has played no one. They did manage to beat a good Oregon State team but besides that game they beat nobodies and lost to a couple. I heard Obama was at the Oregon State game, that explains why they lost. Seriously Iowa State has a resume with wins against Michigan, BYU and Iowa. Hey on any given day in the world of college hoops an underdog can always pull off the upset. I don't see it here, the "MAYOR" will have the Cyclones ready for this one!!! Whats your thoughts?

irish1
    Update your status

Obama cheers on brother-in-law at Oregon State-Akron basketball game

The President, along with the entire first family, spent the Sunday night of their Hawaii vacation rooting for Oregon State, where Michelle Obama’s brother is the head coach.

Comments (2)THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

Published: Monday, December 23, 2013, 11:41 AM

Updated: Monday, December 23, 2013, 12:20 PM

Print Share This URL:

Pool/Getty Images

President Barack Obama gets a mouthful of

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...#ixzz2oKfyNwr4

irish1
    Update your status

Yeah that's definitely why Oregon State lost! This Obama can't pick winners!!!!

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Im not gonna lie, im on Iowa State but dont feel good about it

irish1
    Update your status

I feel good about it because they got the bad game out of their system against George Mason. Matt Thomas and Naz Long shot the threes like crap but tonight they will hit those threes and Iowa State should win. together they were 2-7 and they need those three point shots. They play good "D" so I expect them to win. Their not #17 because they suck!!!

irish1
    Update your status

Its halftime and that three by Niang was big. If Thomas and Long ever decide to play Iowa State would be way up. Long looks lost out there! Hogue is a player and how good is Kane? Iowa State is killing them on the boards. Iowa State can't let that #15 shoot threes or he will kill you. Overall they played good but can't let up on these Zips.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

i took Iowa State Halftime -2 .....Akron lives and die by the three ball. If they have a stretch of several minutes without hitting a three, Cyclones will pull away easily.

irish1
    Update your status

The MAYOR did have them ready and the Cyclones delivered in a big way!put 200 clams in my pocket