Allsportscapper
    Allsportscapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1305

All Sports Thread

Phoenix is 8-3 at home this season, but the number that EXPLODES off the page is the fact that they are 17-5-1 ATS on the season. They have been overlooked all season long, much to the delight of bullish Suns bettors, and they are undervalued again tonight. Could Coach Pop and Timmy make me pay for overlooking them? Perhaps. But the numbers overwhelming show Phoenix to be the better value tonight. I’ll take math over history tonight. Give me Phoenix to cover at home tonight, if not win outright.
    : Phoenix Suns +3.5

Allsportscapper

NCAAB Ohio is a perfect 6-0 at home. Which begs the question – why have they waited this long to play anyone? It is highly unlikely a MAC school is earning an at-large bid at any cost, so why not go out and bolster yourself against quality competition before conference play? They have beaten Valpo and Northern Iowa – reasonable opponents, and have gone of the road and gotten throttled by Oakland (yes, they hung with Michigan State, but they are 2-9 overall) and lost at a mediocre Denver team.

There is a huge advantage to playing at home in college basketball, but there is also a huge advantage in being the clearly better team. I think the latter applies to UMass tonight. I’ll agree there is a difference between a neutral floor and a true road game, like tonight will be – but the Minutemen have shown an ability to leave home and win, something not a ton of teams in the country have displayed to this point.

I like UMass to get past Ohio tonight and run their record to a perfect 11-0.

UMass Minutemen -3

Allsportscapper

Spurs/warriors over 202
    Chicago/Oklahoma Under 192

Allsportscapper

Soccer. Croatia Lokomotiv over 2.5 even
    Lens/Istres over 2.5 goals

Allsportscapper