sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper
    sweetpete57@'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

UNKNOWN CAPPER's NCAA Hoops Weds. 11/18 (+14 units YTD)

Season: 22-17 +14.06 Units

Welcome Back U.C. Nation. Here's what I like today...

3 Units
    C. MICHIGAN -2 vs. Ill-Chicago
    CM was hurt by injuries LY and return their core of talented players. UIC lost its top scorer and top big man to graduation and won't be able to compete in the inside game.

2 Units
    UTAH ST. +3 @ Utah (-105)
    Idaho scored me a big win @ Utah wit hthe side and a +550 ML win. USU coach Stew Morrill is the best coach nobody's ever heard of. As I stated in a previous write-up, this is a rebuilding year for Utah and USU returns the majority of its lineup from a 30-win season LY.

NEVADA +6.5 @ UNLV
    Simply put, these are two talented teams, playing in a rivalry game. In my book, that equation equals a close game.

1 Unit
    NORTHWESTERN +5 vs. Butler (-105)
    Butler was unimpressive last time out vs. a depleted Davidson team, and N'Wrn is always a dangerous home 'dog. Though they overachieved LY, a win tonight may turn that proverbial corner for N'Wrn, and they have the experience to do so.

CAL-IRVINE +6 @ Loyola Marymount (-105)
    Both teams suck, but Cal-Ivine has enough experience to at the very least, hang close with an inexperienced LM team. Two equally crappy teams and a spread this big usually equals cha-ching when you take the 'dog.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Northwestern's top scorer last year (Kevin Coble) just had surgery and is now out for the year, also senior guard (Jeff Ryan) tore his ACL the last game.

sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    Northwestern's top scorer last year (Kevin Coble) just had surgery and is now out for the year, also senior guard (Jeff Ryan) tore his ACL the last game.
    I expect Rowley and Mirkovic to have breakout years. This early in the year, their maturity could be the difference, as it likes like Butler is still figuring out how to click after a subpar opener.

sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper

Another Solid Day for the Unknown Capper!

3-2 +2.75 Units

YTD: 25-19 +16.81 Units