312's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Boise state vs Kentucky

boise state is at +11, I like this game for them what are your guys thoughts?

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

No!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

before i say anything i do wanna say i like this boise team a lot so dont take this as hating on them..

i just dont think it a good matchup for boise at all, utah was the only legit team they played that had length to defend them on the perimeter and they held boise offense way down. i think it fair to say uk has more length and athleticism than utah, uk is 8th in the nation in defensive effective fg percentage and hold opponents to 31% from behind the arc..even worse is boise likes to shoot and get up and down the floor, i dont know about you but im envisioning some highlight reel fast breaks off long rebounds and runouts for a pissed off uk team.. for boise to play with them they are gonna have to shoot lights out from 3 imo.. i think if you like boise you better off betting the over but that has lost a ton of value from earlier..

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Hindsight is 20/20....but I hammered the under in this game...line was set WAYYYYY too high for a Kentucky game. This team defends the rim as well as anyone in the country. 158 is a HIGH number for a team that rarely gives up anything around the rim.