aaserv08
    aaserv08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 851

Early Saturday Picks

UCLA +105

I know they have not been tested, and are playing in a hostile environment. However, I think Alford's Bruins pull this out. I think UCLA defends much better this year, and takes care of the ball better than they have in the past. Lavine is one of the best frosh in the nation, not getting the attention like some of the others this year. UCLA wins this on the road.

UMASS -3

UMASS - while I love BYU this year, I don't think they have enough to beat UMASS. This UMASS team is tough as nails with the senior Chaz Williams running the show. I expect this to be a high scoring shootout, with UMASS to cover in the end.

Great slate today, more to come.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

mizzou hasnt really played much of a schedule either, it is bruins 1st road gm and it a really early start for them, i actually like mizzou 1st half and hoping that pans out cause then would like to hit bruins at half once they wake up...on umass with ya, love this team..

aaserv08

Yeah I'm giving UCLA a little credit for beating the Gauchos after they shot .500 from beyond the arch hitting 13 3's. If they still pulled off a double digit win when a team is shooting that well, that gives me a little bit more confidence in their weak schedule so far.

2daBank

dont remind me,, i had ucsb +12..couldnt believe they managed to lose that gm by 13 after basically being within a score all damn gm until about the 4 min mark at least ucsb paid me back last night beating cal.. honestly between ucsb and drexel ucla has played a few solid teams and wvu was the 1st solid team miz played..i just hope bruins start slow due to the time of tip then i can hit miz 1st half and get hopefully a good line on bruins in 2nd half..

bigtime1939
    bigtime1939's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2400

I going with the first half play. Early start + first true road game + hostile environment = Mizzou

aaserv08

That's not a bad play, Mizzou is one of the toughest places to play

2daBank

hopefully it works out for us all,, id be thrilled if i could get a better number on bruins at half and then they can come back and win after they wake up..