Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

The 5/12 games+MY EARLY LOOK UPSETS-2007 NCAA Tournament

I truly think that all of the 12 seeds have a great chance of winning like every year in the tournament...

Butler vs ODU
    Really like ODU in this one... Butler has absolutely shvt the bed since their great start to the season... ODU has some quality wins this season and this is a good matchup for them... Still shocked to see Butler get this high of a seed!

Va Tech vs. Illinois
    I like Va Tech in this game... VERY SURPRISED that Illinois even got in the tournament! I'm looking @ a sweet 16 matchup between Kansas and Va Tech! The Hokies have been upset minded all season long... Not sure that they matchup well against the Jayhawks, but Southern Illinois has LOST it and I think they could get beat by Holy Cross in the first round... If they manage to get by them the Hokies will have them for lunch...

Southern Cal vs. Arkansas
    I can't believe that I just heard that the selection committee already had Arkansas in the tournament this afternoon based on NC State losing to UNC... They were supposedly the last team selected... Arkansas looked good in the SEC tourmament until they were totally exposed by Florida today... So Cal has been playing good ball late in the season and this could be a total mismatch... If the Razorbacks decide to show up then they definitely can win this game though...

Tenn vs. Long Beach St
    Call me crazy, but this is my second favorite upset of the tournament... I don't know if anyone watched LBSU last night, but this team can put up points in a HURRY! This team can shoot the lights out from 3-point range... If Lofton and company are hot than Tenn wins this game easily, but if they don't bring the "A" game then LBSU can certainly score the upset in this one!

Other upsets that I happen to like:

Creighton over Nevada- Creighton over Memphis(Memphis will be exposed when they finally play a GOOD team!)
    Holy Cross over Southern Illinois- I have been pegging them to get ousted in the 1st round after watching them play like TOTAL SHVT in the MVC conference tournament last week!
    VCU/Duke- I like the winner of this game to totally expose Pitt in the 2nd round and score the upset...
    UCLA- STRUGGLING BADLY, IMO! Can see them getting taken out in the 2nd or 3rd round easily... If they don't show up against a strong Weber team, they could be ousted in the 1st round...
    UNLV/Ga Tech- Truly believe that the winner of this game gives Wisconsin a run for their money if not beat the Badgers!

TEAM TO LOOK OUT FOR:
    The Oregon Ducks! Brooks and company looked very SOLID in the Pac-10 tournament these past few days and I think they make it to the Elite 8 against the Gators and give them a ball game!

I'm really gonna work these games hard the next few days gentlemen! I wanna make some nice coin off of this tournament and I think there are plenty of upsets that will happen that we can exploit the books! Would love the hear your thoughts on these 5/12 matchups and some of the other upsets that I have on the "RADAR SCREEN" right now!

Let's make some MAJOR cash over the next few weeks!

Last edited by Peyton2MarvinN06; 03-11-07 at 08:12 PM.

oakas
    oakas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17772

Just played Virginia Tech -2'. I see this line going way up.

Good luck.

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by oakas View Post

Good luck.

I hope this line skyrockets. I'll be on the Illini side if it does.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with you on Holy Cross and Oregon, but I disagree on UCLA, I think they'll get it together for this tourney and go deep.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I too agree with your comments on Holy Cross.

I know SIU is a very good team, but nobody should under estimate Ralph Willard and that Holy Cross team.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by oakas View Post

Good luck.
    I hammered Va Tech @ 2.5 as soon as I could last night... Illinois should not be in this tournament... Syracuse got JOBBED and should have their berth in the tourney... I think the Hokies will make a run to the Sweet 16 and possibly the Elite 8 if they get er goin! Even if SIU beats Holy Cross, which is a big IF IMO, the Hokies have too much firepower... Hope we have some Hokie backers on the forum as well in this one!!!

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

I like Creighton against Nevada as well, though I'm not sold on them also getting past Memphis. Ga Tech-UNLV is one that I'm fence-straddling at the moment.