wufpakman21
    wufpakman21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3649

Idea to make this forum better

First off let me say thanks to all the bettors on this site that posts their picks for us rookies to tail off of. The one thing that would make this forum a lot better in my opinion is if we would post each game as a new thread for discussion instead of including it in a thread that is 102 pages long. Just my opinion. Feel free to bash. I'll start it off with tonight's game, Florida at Uconn.

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Nothing much you can do when other poster don't share their opinions on other games. Looks like they're afraid to start a new a thread about game because its doesn't get any replies. Posters like to post thier picks in other threads so it doesn't get bash when it loses.

wufpakman21

I just think it would be more beneficial to start a discussion thread on each game and let everyone chime in with any insight and if the more well known bettors on the boards want to put down their prediction that's great too. It's just an easier way to help everyone out and for everyone to get quality info on each game.

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

You'll effictively bury all the regulars who people tails threads, and on each game? Dude some days there's over a 100 being played, your 'idea' is a brilliant gameplan for cluttering and non structure though.

A+

So no it wont be more 'benificial' make your own thread if you wanna discuss every game, and let it be as it is. Forum is hard enough to navi as it is, with your brilliance it'd make it an even bigger nightmare to sort through.

wufpakman21

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    You'll effictively bury all the regulars who people tails threads, and on each game? Dude some days there's over a 100 being played, your 'idea' is a brilliant gameplan for cluttering and non structure though.

A+

So no it wont be more 'benificial' make your own thread if you wanna discuss every game, and let it be as it is. Forum is hard enough to navi as it is, with your brilliance it'd make it an even bigger nightmare to sort through.
    Seriously doubt all 100 would be posted. Just the bigger games. The NCAA forum has exactly what I'm talking about and it works fine. Not too much clutter. It coexists with all the other threads that are 100 pages of people tailing threads. It can work.

violivei12
    violivei12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

As someone who reads through the forum everyday but doesn't post much I can say that I rarely open any thread that is "season-long" or "So-and-So's 2014 NBA." Unless you are on here often enough to know who the really good cappers are and you're tailing every one of their plays, those threads are just too long for me to dig through. I come on here to see which way people are leaning on that specific night and for people like me many of those season long threads are just clutter that I don't bother with. Not saying those threads don't have good cappers, just that I think more people would see their picks if they started a new thread everyday. So I am in favor of specific game threads or daily capper threads.

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Quote Originally Posted by wufpakman21 View Post
    Seriously doubt all 100 would be posted. Just the bigger games. The NCAA forum has exactly what I'm talking about and it works fine. Not too much clutter. It coexists with all the other threads that are 100 pages of people tailing threads. It can work.
    Keep them there then, wont get the good cappers here to tag along anyways, and people already know who they are if they just spend 30~ minutes going through the most bumped threads.

Now iv'e wasted enough time of my life on you so i'll be saying buh-bye right about now. Btw your 'brilliant' idea so far has ZERO useful information to be found in any of the threads you started, you basicly put x v x HEY GUSYS LET'S DISCUSS without offering any kind of insight yourself.

That's called a fishing expidition, you aint equipped to capp on your own, then just tail some or pay for a tout.

Savvy.

AllOfYouLose
    AllOfYouLose's Avatar Become A Pro!

Orrrr male one thread and have each person post in that thread their plays n one thing that would be great to keep the threads from 100+ pages would be for people to keep their stupid ass comments n bashing to themselves, if that wasnt involved then most threads wouldnt be so dam long, imo

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

use the spreadsheet option. problem fixed.