2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Bankers throwin darts at ncaa hoops

didnt want that thread i stared 2 days ago to be the thread title for my whole season so transferring the record over to this thread as im kind of fond of the "throwin darts" season threads title

in case you didnt read the small opener/disclaimer in the other thread ill say this again. while this has been my best sport several times the last 6 years (although last 2 been better with nfl) i do consider myself reasonably solid with hoops, im sure plenty of guys would tell you that. but the important thing i cant stress enough that i wanted to re-post here is early on until we get into conf play i have a tendency to have some pretty violent swings in the early going, it nothing for me to go 10-0 one day and 0-11 the next, that has seriously happened to me, lol... hoping i can limit those as i typically start sooner so hoping can reduce number of those type swings. for that reason my unit size is 20% of what it is in the nfl right now as im not one to throw out 5-10-20 unit bs. like my nfl i stay somewhat close to flat and almost every bet will be between .5u which basically a degen play to 3u as ill rarely go over that, maybe later on their might be a 5 but not common.. if i dont have a unit value next to the play then it is 1u..

carried over record after 2 days 9-7 +3.8 units

2daBank

unfortunately i wont be able to see the lines on any of the tourney games that open in morning thus wont have any day action..should be off work by 2 but have some other obligations as it is after all one of the best party days of the year ..

gonna cap the games available now and will post any plays shortly..

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

What resources are you using? I like the teamranking site for other sports but I believe their Cbb stats have to be purchased? Anywhere else similar or better?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    What resources are you using? I like the teamranking site for other sports but I believe their Cbb stats have to be purchased? Anywhere else similar or better?
    the only handicapping tool i pay for...kenpom..used to be free but when he started asking for 20 bucks i ws more than happy to pay it yearly as while im sure you can get the same numbers somewhere i love his site and he has basically every number i use to cap gms..

2daBank

drexel+10

bama+8

im not sure if i would be better off waiting on these or not (but again gonna have limited time and these numbers seem fine with me) , certainly possible these number go up considering how everyone gonna pound the favs in these gms in anticipation of the duke/zona showdown, i cant wait for it either, and something tells me both squads will have that gm in the back of their minds.. drexel be the best team zona has faced and dont think it a great spot getting a test.. maybe puke is looking for statement but i doubt it, their statement chance comes after they skate by a good defensive bama team....

papacleves
    papacleves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 588

2daBank are you throwing darts at college football? Great insight on NFL and basketball!! Keep it up!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by papacleves View Post
    2daBank are you throwing darts at college football? Great insight on NFL and basketball!! Keep it up!!
    Lol.. Fall a pretty busy time for me so the last few years I've had to scale back my college fb capping, there several guys I respect who put the same kind of time and effort into it so I pretty much read their stuff and piggy back a few and throw a few of my own plays in.. Ctg has a lot of really sharp cats for college fb and they all do a great job sharing their work, here at sbr look for my guy D8, he doesn't get much attention but is really good..thanks for the kind words, hopefully we can carry over the nfl success to this thread..

2daBank

told you guys those freaking numbers would go up, sux i just wasnt sure how my day was gonna go so had to play them early if i was gonna post them.. turns out have a little time so gonna take a look at the lines that wernt out yet..

San Diego-2

2daBank

wow that really sux, they seriously opened the baylor/cuse total at 146? i woulda hit that under for sure, at 140 not nearly as excited bout it.. may still look at 1st half under when it comes out..

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

who is CTG for NCAAF?

2daBank

Arkansas+7

dayton ml +105

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
    who is CTG for NCAAF?
    It not a who, it another site.

2daBank

Baylor/cuse 1st half un 63.5

2daBank

St Bonnie+7.5 (.75u)

St Bonnie ml +260 (.25u)

2daBank

3 team ml parlay 2u to win 1.8

duke ml
    wiscy ml
    Richmond ml

2daBank

Cuse-4.5 (.5u).. Just small, been wrong going against them for 2 days so now they prob screw me riding w them..

illi st +4.5.. (.75u)Don't understand the steam here.

illi st ml +170 (.25u)

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Cuse-4.5 (.5u).. Just small, been wrong going against them for 2 days so now they prob screw me riding w them..

illi st +4.5.. (.75u)Don't understand the steam here.

illi st ml +170 (.25u)
    Not the same Redbirds team, lost their 2 best players from last year, Brown and Carmichael

Illinois St. will be a team to fade early in the season

2daBank

6-4 +1.4u on day

15-11 +5.2u on the year

ok if ya know me ya know im not much of a record keeper but im seriously gonna attempt to keep it up to date for a change..i mention this cause there a couple things here far as keeping this thing that i dunno what or how ppl would say is correct,,, here 2 examples of yesterdays

St Bonnie+7.5 (.75u)

St Bonnie ml +260 (.25u)

so bonnies covered the spread but pissed away the ml. im just counting that as 1-0 and +.5u

illi st +4.5.. (.75u)

illi st ml +170 (.25u)

ok in this example illi st punk asses managed to go from up 10 at the half to losing by double digits so im counting as 0-1 -1u. i realize that it actually -1.07 if the spread was -110 which i dont believe it was but im gonna round that bs for simplicity and i will do for and against me enough it outta be a non factor (like the parlay actually paid 1.87 but i just called it 1.8)

if at some point my dogs stop pissing away leads and i hit the spread and ml it will again just be counted as 1-0 with whatever unit amount it pays..

fukk 3 days of keeping a record and i already see why i dont bother as it a pain and not very important to me cause it very rare that i dont play at least a handful of gms that i dont post. i guess if i could stick to only playing what i post record keeping be easier as i could just use my wager sheet but easier said than done as im on my phone adding plays before starts of games and a ton of 2nd half wagers where i just dont have the time to post them...

Luv2Play2
    Luv2Play2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

6-4 +1.4u on day

15-11 +5.2u on the year

ok if ya know me ya know im not much of a record keeper but im seriously gonna attempt to keep it up to date for a change..i mention this cause there a couple things here far as keeping this thing that i dunno what or how ppl would say is correct,,, here 2 examples of yesterdays

St Bonnie+7.5 (.75u)

St Bonnie ml +260 (.25u)

so bonnies covered the spread but pissed away the ml. im just counting that as 1-0 and +.5u

illi st +4.5.. (.75u)

illi st ml +170 (.25u)

ok in this example illi st punk asses managed to go from up 10 at the half to losing by double digits so im counting as 0-1 -1u. i realize that it actually -1.07 if the spread was -110 which i dont believe it was but im gonna round that bs for simplicity and i will do for and against me enough it outta be a non factor (like the parlay actually paid 1.87 but i just called it 1.8)

if at some point my dogs stop pissing away leads and i hit the spread and ml it will again just be counted as 1-0 with whatever unit amount it pays..

fukk 3 days of keeping a record and i already see why i dont bother as it a pain and not very important to me cause it very rare that i dont play at least a handful of gms that i dont post. i guess if i could stick to only playing what i post record keeping be easier as i could just use my wager sheet but easier said than done as im on my phone adding plays before starts of games and a ton of 2nd half wagers where i just dont have the time to post them...
    AHHHHHHHH..LOL.. even i figured it out.. thankz 4 all you do.. gl and have a wonderful holiday.. L2P2

2daBank

okie st 1st half -8.5 ev
    Points Awarded:

Trmbeef gave 2daBank 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13605

Lookin at LSU and Iowa. Poss ML parlay.

Love(d) Oak St at 9 (in paper). When I logged in to live it was 14. Tough to get old.

2daBank

Iowa 2nd half -7 -105 (.5u)

2daBank

creighton-3

2daBank

crieghton/asu ov 160.5 (.5u)

2daBank

shit musta accidentally not posted harvard 1st half.. my bad..man i knew ASU was being vastly overrated for some reason this year but i thought they would stay close enough where the last 4 minutes wasnt essentially taking a knee to fukk off the over...

den/Harvard un 69.5 2nd half....

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Take a look at Drexel and Drake for Friday, Banker.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Take a look at Drexel and Drake for Friday, Banker.
    already on all over drexel.. was just waiting for this last game to finish to start posting card.. like zona as well... ill look at drake now..

2daBank

will update record after the end of the harvard gm but want to grab this now as i think it a few points short and would think it climbs..

zona-2.5 (2u)

2daBank

4-1 +2.95u

season total

19-12 +8.15u

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

will update record after the end of the harvard gm but want to grab this now as i think it a few points short and would think it climbs..

zona-2.5 (2u)
    Nice hit on Harvard 2H under.

Also look at Texas State, Penn State, Missouri State.

2daBank

zona-2.5 (2u)
    drexel+3 (1u)... .
    Last edited by 2daBank; 11-29-13 at 03:28 AM.

2daBank

Nice hit on Harvard 2H under.

Also look at Texas State, Penn State, Missouri State.
    thanx.. seem to recall under being a rock solid bet in this Alaskan shootout, was pissed yesterday they didnt have a total but then they gave out a second half and hit that just couldnt post it cause was at friends and my phone was dying...ill check them all out but you clearly little ahead of me, are you still cold turkey? you pretty on top of it if you already made lines..

2daBank

NC i have no clue what you see in psu? care to elaborate cause i would lean johnnies with that little number..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

ill check them all out but you clearly little ahead of me, are you still cold turkey? you pretty on top of it if you already made lines..
    I was just looking at the lines and reacting first glance. No, no capping for me for over a week now.

2daBank

I was just looking at the lines and reacting first glance. No, no capping for me for over a week now.
    ah,,, how you liking the break? tough time of year i would think..when i take mine it not too bad cause bases gets exhausting to me by the asb anyway and i hate those 1st 2 weeks after also so it pretty easy time, im pretty disciplined but right now when feel like have a solid read on nfl and these college tourneys i love in full swing think i would have to be popping zanex by the handful to stay away, lol..

NC have you seen my 2 favorite bfl straight bets for sunday? if you get a second check them out and let me know what you think, i didnt like a ton of the sunday slate but really liked those 2 i played,...

123 Last