KyTn
    KyTn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2421

Crazy start to the week.

I am up 12 dimes the last 3 weeks across all sports by looking at some of the pickers here. Thought I would press it a bit this week. Picked a few from the site here to pound. Not taking credit for the picks, just thought I'd track it here this week.

WIS -3 for a dime
    Utah St -2.5 for a nickel
    La Tech 1st half -8 for a nickel
    UC Davis -7 for a nickel

NHL
    Anaheim +05 for a nickel

NCAAF
    U63.5 for a nickel

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

against you on that wiscy gm,, should be a hell of a game but slu defends the trey about as well as anyone in the country and wiscy lives and dies by the outside shot.. slu has the same type of versatile bigs as well so where wiscy usually hurts ppl with their bigs pulling guys away from the rim slu bigs play the same way. they really almost carbon copies of one another except slu isnt as 3 point dependent and has more athletic guards..

KyTn

Like the insight Bank. Have you found a good NFL teaser for this week? My 3 all hit. I was short on time and so many people reply to your thread I couldn't grab yours.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KyTn View Post
    Like the insight Bank. Have you found a good NFL teaser for this week? My 3 all hit. I was short on time and so many people reply to your thread I couldn't grab yours.
    yea i actually played 2 different ones this week..dal-2.5/panthers-1.5 and steelers+8.5/cincy+7.5..hell i prob should find 2 more teams and try a 6 teamer cause those all seem pretty solid, lool..

KyTn

Thanks, I'll check those out Bank. +$14 to start the week. I am satisfied.

2daBank

Congrats on the wiscy gm.. Seemed like the weird environment effected slu as they were missing fts which they don't do, wiscy had them settling for a ton of treys too.. Oh well u had more on it than me so I'm glad u hit.. Really like the nfl card this week, not sure if that a good thing or not, lol..

KyTn

Tonight the card is a bit odd, but going after them.

Kent St -6 dime
    Duke -8.5 dime
    Richmond -8 dime
    Ariz -11.5 nickel
    Utah -12 nickel
    Indiana St -4.5 nickel

I hedged ISU with a 2nd half Tulsa +4.5. ISU looked terrible the first half and only covered the -4.5 at 2 points in the 2nd half. I still can;t believe Kent St rolled over after being up almost 20.
    Last edited by KyTn; 11-28-13 at 09:19 AM.

KyTn

Ncaafb

toledo -8
    fresno st -8
    ecu/marshall O64.5
    all dimes
    Pitt +2.5 for a nickel

ncaa BBall

Duke +3