Your record to date is 6-3 + 6.3 units!

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by vinwon8 View Post
    Wow. Here we go again.

Oh yea Butler is prolly the best Mid-Major this season, and is returning the whole team.

TarHeelJ
    TarHeelJ's Avatar Become A Pro!

i'm with you on butler -12, Davidson without stephen curry is terrible

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

I read the boise st score wrong late last night. Thanks for the correction, I was just about to post this. How does my jock smell?

I lost nc central

Won ohio st and nc state

thats 2-1

Then I Won kansas, purdue, oregon, indiana

Lost Boise St. and uconn.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Why do you have so many fans Ralph? These guys love you.

"No no youre units are totally off dude. It should be ??Units, and your record should be such, and such."

That Butler line is climbing. already 13.5. I'm tailing you on that.

vinwon8
    vinwon8's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'll tell you why mouth, he misled every one on his FB picks that's why his record looked better than it actually was. Now he's trying to do it in BB, well I for one don't like it. If your so good in handicappen start a spreadsheet, and don't delete it when you have a bad week. Your record now stands at 6-5 and your down -4.7 units with 2.2 units pending on Portland. GL Oh and to answer your question it smells like your breath. As far as you go TX I only wish that you would open your mouth when you go down!!

Ralphie1412

I'll tell you why mouth, he misled every one on his FB picks that's why his record looked better than it actually was. Now he's trying to do it in BB, well I for one don't like it. If your so good in handicappen start a spreadsheet, and don't delete it when you have a bad week. Your record now stands at 6-5 and your down -4.7 units with 2.2 units pending on Portland. GL Oh and to answer your question it smells like your breath. As far as you go TX I only wish that you would open your mouth when you go down!!

Are you retarded? I messed my record up by one game at 2 in the morning. It was corrected the next day. I misread the boise score. How did I mislead people in my football picks?

I lost on butler, thanks for keeping track. loser

Ralphie1412

Air Force 2nd half -6.5 5.5 units to win 5

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    Are you retarded? I messed my record up by one game at 2 in the morning. It was corrected the next day. I misread the boise score. How did I mislead people in my football picks? I lost on butler, thanks for keeping track. loser
    These guys are jokes. Why is he so concerned with us, dude?

He must have tailed a game I lost on, so now he is mad. Grow up, bro. We keep track of our records, and stand by them. We dont need to lie, just look at all of are threads for proof.

PAPSMEAR
    PAPSMEAR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

houls, ralphie and fishy are the 3 most solid college football cappers on sbr. their records reflect their abilities. tail and be rewarded congrats to all on another solid weekend. anyone else that thinks otherwise can go back to reaming their own ass with their middle digit

Ralphie1412

woops i posted my air force play for football in the basketball forum......woops

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Quote Originally Posted by PAPSMEAR View Post
    houls, ralphie and fishy are the 3 most solid college football cappers on sbr. their records reflect their abilities. tail and be rewarded congrats to all on another solid weekend. anyone else that thinks otherwise can go back to reaming their own ass with their middle digit
    Wow Humbled by the praise, bro.

vinwon8

Hey big mouth I have an idea lets have a heads up challenge. The loser which you are leaves. I don't expect a reply, because your just not good enough. I'am talking to TXass.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Hey big mouth I have an idea lets have a heads up challenge. The loser which you are leaves. I don't expect a reply, because your just not good enough. I'am talking to TXass.
    You have no record, no credibility, and no reputation. You answered you own question.

Have you been lurking the forum, then decided to get brave by calling out a capper on the forum?

Make a thread, post your plays, build a rep, and then I will take on your challenge.

Go home, and stop throwing rocks at the throne. Troll.

I know you are going to say I'm scared, and whatever else elementary comebacks you've got.

As long as your infatuated with my azz, tell me how it taste.

vinwon8

Iam 67 and have forgotten more than you know. I do know this though your a college student whose about to flunk out, because you think you know the ropes of capping. How much have you cost the nobs following your so called threads? You need to seek some help call your butt buddies to help you out. If you where as good as you think you are I wouldn't have to say anything, and you would accept the challenge like a man instead answer like the crack that you are. When you grow some nuts let me know.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Iam 67 and have forgotten more than you know. I do know this though your a college student whose about to flunk out, because you think you know the ropes of capping. How much have you cost the nobs following your so called threads? You need to seek some help call your butt buddies to help you out. If you where as good as you think you are I wouldn't have to say anything, and you would accept the challenge like a man instead answer like the crack that you are. When you grow some nuts let me know.
    As predicted elementary response. If I suck then why challenge me. I dont care who follows me, and its good to know ralph and I have haters. If no one is hating on you, then you are not doing shit. Thank you for validating me, and ralph.

FYI: no one cares who you are. No record = irrelevant opinion.

GELATINOUS CUBE
    SBR's 94.4% handicapper
    GELATINOUS CUBE's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm rollin with ralph. Do your thing dude, i'll consider you're picks, cuz i don't have a ncaab tout i trust.

Ralphie1412

Pathetic

Im winding down the college football season then ill be making more picks.

I think Texas is good, i like these home opener favorites.

majorB
    majorB's Avatar Become A Pro!

New to the forum to bash someone's leans? Get a life you f***... Don't agree with this thread then GTFO

Proven record.. One of the best cappers on this forum.. End of story

Do your thing Ralph

Ralphie1412

thanks man