Goodfella10
    Goodfella10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Goodfella10's NCAA Hoops - 11-12-13

NCAA HOOPS YTD (1-0) (+3.0 UNITS) - STANFORD PENDING (WILL UPDATE)
    *=1 UNIT

ALL SEC SQUADS SO FAR TOMORROW

***LSU +4.5
    -LSU has the backcourt to slow down Chaz Williams/Derrick Gordon with Anthony Hickey. LSU plays hard and will be more physical than the BC team UMass faced over the weekend. The Tigers should also be a much tougher matchup on the glass, which was an area UMass excelled against BC. UMass will have to try and slow down Johnny O'Bryant in the paint, which will be a tall task.

***TENN +2
    -I believe the Vols have one of the undervalued frontcourts in the country with Maymon and Stokes. Those two together will be a load for opposing teams to defend. The lack of a true point guard is a bit concerning and the only person somewhat resembling one in Antonio Barton is questionable for the game. Christon was very impressive last year, but I think Tennessee with have the athletes to give him some trouble. Jordan Macrae is someone I think could matchup well with Christon if they go that route. If Barton plays, I think the Vols cover easily. If not, it could be a battle, but either way I am not sure Xavier has the guys to contain Maymon and Stokes inside.

***KENTUCKY +3
    -I know this pick will not be popular on this board, but I have watched both Michigan State and Kentucky play two games a piece. I don't see where this is a good match up for the Spartans and I feel they lack the depth to win this game. Michigan State is more experienced, better coached, and plays better as a team. Kentucky has noticeably more talent and depth that I am not sure Michigan State can match. Michigan State has shot the ball well from down town and UK has had a tough time guarding the 3 thus far. I think UK rises to the occasion and I will take the points, but it wouldn't be a huge shock if Michigan State covers.

MAYBE MORE TO COME LATER TOMORROW
    BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE

Goodfella10
    Goodfella10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

NCAA HOOPS YTD (2-1) (+2.7 UNITS)
    *=1 UNIT

NO TIME FOR WRITE-UPS

ADDING:

****VIRGINIA -3
    ***WISCONSIN -6
    ***KANSAS +5