Roy Keane
    Roy Keane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

RAS Picks

Why wouldn't a group of people just pool their money to purchase these picks and all benefit from it?

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Keane View Post
    Why wouldn't a group of people just pool their money to purchase these picks and all benefit from it?
    because they aren't that great AND/OR the lines move too quick

Roy Keane

Aren't that great?

Are their archive of past picks incorrect?

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Aren't that great?

Are their archive of past picks incorrect?
    I have been a subscriber for several years and their archives of past picks are correct(plays are posted automaticallly 10 mins after tipoff). Problem with pooling for a betting group is that unless you have a very solid system in play or are sitting in same room staring at same screen with someone then it will be hard to get the released numbers as they move very fast (within seconds) and adding any steps would leave the guys further down the line with a disadvantage.

Roy Keane

Those are valid points.

What if everyone has access to the email account where the picks would be sent. Since RAS puts a count down on when they release picks, it would be up to each person to log into the email account. Or have a group email set up and have it automatically forward to the group.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Those are valid points.

What if everyone has access to the email account where the picks would be sent. Since RAS puts a count down on when they release picks, it would be up to each person to log into the email account. Or have a group email set up and have it automatically forward to the group.

The only thing I use the email for is to give me a warning thats its time to log into the release/countdown page. Which the timer counts down and the play is released. If you wait until you get the play emailed to you then you will have already missed the release and be betting into a line that is going to be 1-3 points worse then when it was released.

Roy Keane

Oh I see. I do not have the service so I did not know how it worked. If that is the case, couldn't everyone in the hypothetical group just log on to the service (after the are alerted about the upcoming pick release) at the same time and see the pick when it is released?

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Oh I see. I do not have the service so I did not know how it worked. If that is the case, couldn't everyone in the hypothetical group just log on to the service (after the are alerted about the upcoming pick release) at the same time and see the pick when it is released?

No, because it only allows for one log in to the system. You are locked out from logging in at another location. Only way buy groups are going to work is if your all present or I guess on the phone(although it would add the time of reading off the play to person on the other end)

kingoflakemoor
    kingoflakemoor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    No, because it only allows for one log in to the system. You are locked out from logging in at another location. Only way buy groups are going to work is if your all present or I guess on the phone(although it would add the time of reading off the play to person on the other end)
    Perhaps a screen sharing solution? I know my group of friends utilizes Google hangouts for similar needs.

Roy Keane

Was unaware of google handouts, but that does look like a possible solution.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

They aren't that great lol

He is the only one that moves lines so drastically

its ok to give props from time to time

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    They aren't that great lol

He is the only one that moves lines so drastically

its ok to give props from time to time

anybody know his plays? I don't like betting lines that move drastically against me but I will with RAS because I know its mostly air. Nothing in the service plays section

Roy Keane

What do you mean by mostly air?

TPowell

What do you mean by mostly air?
    It isn't a bunch of groups on the play, its just RAS and public money

GChild
    GChild's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1398

Be careful on betting posted picks of RAS he has people come on here and post BS plays and then the dick that post the wrong play says "oh I got it off another site" so confirm the guy who is posting his picks has his service and isn't jerking peeps around on the plays and that he actually has his service.

Downsouth will come on here blowing RAS because he prob works for the guy but never post his plays...so be carful on what that guy says too.

RAS theoretically is good but his supposed line movement works against the people looking for his plays on here. I had his service never got his lines released and I was staring at the computer screen like a crack head to put my plays in. So don't believe all the BS hype about buying his service to get released lines because is all smoke and mirrors fellas.