accuscoresucks
    accuscoresucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Nov.9th model predictions

for time consumption reasons sos#s will not be listed

florida int@north carolina
    fl.int.ranked #264th/nc ranked #1
    north carolina should win by -33
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    murray state@california
    a 147-vs-a 52 rank/california -9
    alcorn state@ohio state
    341-vs-a 30th/ohio state -35
    albany@syracuse
    255-vs-a #10/syracuse by -14

looking at the current lines i see absolute no value in the sides
    waiting for ml's and totals to come out

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

OK, I'll bite.

Let me ask a stupid question. Since we haven't seen even the first dribble out of any player or team, how do you know these posted rankings are even remotely close to what they should be? If you place even a single bet before Dec. 1, it's as good as flipping a coin. Good luck with ranking Syracuse a 10 after losing to a Division II team last week.

accuscoresucks

every team goes thru the same things so why wouldnt the rankings be correct??
    syracuse did lose in PRE-SEASON exabition game whick doesnt mean a thing in my book.

why are the model predictions so close to the lines put out by vegas if model is not right on??

Sekrah
    Sekrah's Avatar Become A Pro!

why are the model predictions so close to the lines put out by vegas if model is not right on??

What do you mean? Syracuse is -22 and California is -14. If your models are even remotely accurate, there is extraordinary value in the road teams in these two matchups. How on earth can you see no value in the sides here?

accuscoresucks

Quote Originally Posted by Sekrah View Post
    What do you mean? Syracuse is -22 and California is -14. If your models are even remotely accurate, there is extraordinary value in the road teams in these two matchups. How on earth can you see no value in the sides here?

yes you are correct however i wouldnt suggest betting with teams so low on the tottem pole,but say if murray state was a 98th rank that situation could be a diffrent story.i dont like wagering on dogs and looking at it from my style im staying away from the favorites today

Gundog
    Gundog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Do what? This post is total confusion

accuscoresucks

Quote Originally Posted by Gundog View Post
    Do what? This post is total confusion

tell me about it GUNNER

i cant understand myself half the time all i see is #'s explaning it is like putting me in a dentists uniform which ive never done