Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Duke/Maryland 2/28/07

Anyone else liking the Blue Devils -5.5 in this one? They have really turned it around since losing 4 in a row and I think they will take care of business tomorrow at home... I believe it is Senior Night tomorrow in Durham and even though they don't really have any marquee seniors on the team, I think they will come strong! Anyone else like Duke tomorrow?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was just actually looking as this game right now. I'm liking Maryland in this game myself P2M.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

I'll be passing, but pulling for Duke to go on a huge run, so I can get some good value against them in the dance.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

I like Maryland in this spot. As well as Duke has been playing lately, the Terps might be playing even better ball the last few weeks. Their athleticism was a huge problem for Duke the last time they played, and I just don't think this is a good matchup for Duke, even playing at home. Personally, I'm gonna wait until close to gametime with the hope that this line will grow to 6-6.5.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I never bet against Duke at home with revenge. NEVER. Even though Maryland is playing better than anyone else in the conference right now, too many things hurt them here to make a play on the dog a good idea. Just a few:

1. The Coach K with revenge thing.
    2. Senior Night
    3. Maryland's emotional comeback win over UNC on the Terps' Senior Night, highlighted by Gary Williams crying in the postgame.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wouldn't take either side, for the reasons already stated. The line is about right, with both a Duke blowout and a Maryland upset quite possible.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

I have no bets on this one, but I hope Maryland kills them.

Bigcrank23
    Bigcrank23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Coming from UM, nothing means more than beating Duke, would matter if it was the only win of the season. I won't be betting the game, one rule I have is never betting my home team. Gl whatever way you play this one, GO TERPS!